The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
apothecary

What I already knew...

Somehow I came upon a mix of things, about a conesworth, said to take you to places that already exist within the brain.

Some of you may know I was pretty reluctant to try this stuff, but on advice, I jumped in, and this is the report. I'm trying my darndest to keep the concepts clean and pure, without any of my own justification, personification or interpretation of what happened.

As I exhaled the second puff of smoke, I had just enough time to put the bong down and close my eyes before I felt a fluid "pull" in a direction I'm having trouble articulating.

I felt myself dissasociating with my body, even as my mind thought to itself, how is this possible, if I'm thinking of dissassociating, it can't actually be happening. I told myself to shutup and let go, and I entered a sort of "showroom" type deal. It is midafternoon, and I'd decided to sit on a beanbag outside, so everything was tinted oranges and reds behind my eyelids.

I saw several people, all young men and women, and they were all having a blast. I noticed one girl half hiding behind a curtain of some sort, she seemed very pretty, but I didn't have too long before I was moving "backwards", going elsewhere.

In front of me was a guy making some sort of gestures, I'm not sure what they meant, but revelations quickly entered my head at his sight.

Firstly, I wasn't doing too bad, the reason everyone was having fun was because they had no need to be serious, or teach me something (like I was already treading the right path).

I kept going backwards, and I decided to open my eyes. Fractal patterns exactly like the ones I saw the last time I did 'shrooms began seeping into the clay pots I was sitting in front of, and it occured to me that they were some sort of cosmic graffiti, a demonstration and proof of the energy of life.

As I dwelled on this, my eyes fell closed and I began seeing amazing layered fractals and things that go beyond the simplicity of fractals.

I stared in bemusement, but they held no meaning, I was waiting for the next revelation. I stood up and moved into a shadier area and took another few puffs.

As I lay down and closed my eyes, no visions came. I opened them again, and saw the afternoon sun glistening and dripping off trees, and revelations began again.

I was being told what I already knew. That is to say, all the information that followed was already in my brain, I had caught glimpses of it on previous trips, and it was just made perfectly clear to me.

I lay there watching the sky, shimmering into the richest blue I've ever seen, and I began to come down.

I could write a little more, but there is some stuff I feel I need to dwell on further.

Much love.

apothecary:

As I exhaled the second puff of smoke, I had just enough time to put the bong down and close my eyes before I felt a fluid "pull" in a direction I'm having trouble articulating.

was the direction 'inside and a sharp 90° turn in a random direction' ?

Good to hear you made the leap :)

It took me a while too.

And similary too you, I found that, while the medium is unique, the message itself was a confirmation of what I already suspected, and what had been hinted at before, rather than anything overtly new. But keep experimenting - it does have some tricks up its many-dimensioned sleeve .