The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Evil Genius

Narcosis for the Dog

Hi Everyone,

i´m just waiting for picking up my freshly operated Dog from the vet. He had a small tumor on the paw, which had to get removed. I don´t know if it´s bad or good but as the dog isn´t that old so i assume it´s not cancer. Nevertheless i wanted them to remove it.

Now i´m pretty concerned because of the Narcosis. I hope everything works fine.I don´t like the anesthetist pretty much because she allready euthanised my rabbit. The Doc doesn´t like my dog because it´s the meanest chihuahua in Town. I hope the vet´s professional enough to keep the personal things away :)

My Girl is pretty frightened because the dog´s her little baby.She´ll kill me if the dog passes away due to the narcosis as i insisted on removal. It´s a bad feeling to let a part of the family at the doctor's practice. I just wanted to distract myself with this post because i have to wait for another 2 or 3 hours now. So i have to knock on wood and wait. I´ll let you know what happended later.

[ 23. August 2005, 12:28: Message edited by: Evil Genius ]

Thank you. I just hate it when i have to wait for something of that importance. I´m no sissy but for me the animals belong to the family too. They are so honest compared to some people around me :)

[ 23. August 2005, 12:47: Message edited by: Evil Genius ]

I just phoned the vet and the dog is just fine. It seems that this Time the armwrestling champ anaesthesiologist measured the right dose. I can fetch him up in a few hours so thanks for your help with my impatience. I hope he´s still as evil as he was before :)

lol - the meanest chihuahua in town! Glad to hear that it went okay.

Like many small dogs, Chihuahua's can have that small dog, big snout complex!

That is what makes them sooooo cute