The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Chemical Shaman

LSD being tested on British troops

Not many people know this but i fought in both world wars tripping balls!!!! What a blast!!!

Click here! to download a video of me and my mates tripping on LSD!!! Im the dude climbing the tree!!

-Chemical Shaman

Which hand were you holding the mouse with when you clicked it? because it doesn't work if you click on it with the mouse in your left hand.

-Chemical Shaman

Yeah works fine now. It wasn't that interesting, from what I saw it looks pretty much like me and my mates on a Friday night with $50 of weed :P

A british soldier holding a rocket launcher after being given LSD as part of an experiment isn't that interesting to you?

Where do your stoner mates get all their machine guns from? I've outgrown mine as it no longer matches my Gucci grenade launcher.

-Chemical Shaman

That's right! Until I see them shooting shit, I don't care, he might've as well been holding a log!

I'm not sure but I think this is fake

CS ive heard a similar story along the same lines,,americans eating govt issued lsd in the vietnam war to keep em keen....dont know what element of truth there is in that,,but im interested to know!!

actually i think this is a movie i once saw????

focked if i know....

[ 16. June 2005, 09:09: Message edited by: jono ]

yeah seen this one before, there's another one with US troops doing marching drills. the guy climbing the tree to feed the birds has the right idea!

jono maybe you saw apocalypse now where lance takes acid during the battle and starts babbling nonsense? there's this other clip from nam where a news crew is interviewing some lads who are smoking dope out of the barrels of their rifles. one guy's talking about how he's not ashamed if ppl back home see this because cos it's the only way they can cope with the reality of war. read somewhere a lot of troops in nam were taking acid during combat to make it all seem more like a dream?anyone here done paintball on it?

[ 16. June 2005, 10:46: Message edited by: twix elbert ]

lol paintball on acid.........

that has to be done!!!!!!!!! :D

im down twix!!!!!!!!!!

ethno paintball war???? whos keen????

that just sounds wicked.....

[ 16. June 2005, 10:53: Message edited by: jono ]

Heaps of us from the Melb dance party sceen used to take 'cid and go to Zone3 lazer games @ the fun factory (Melb) every friday night, it was awsome.. they had (have?) internet connections there and we would hook up wiht people on IRC as well.. It became a bit of an institution for a while, this was around 1994/1995 and kept going on an irregular bassis for years after but I dont know if its still going on.. Im sure everyone has grown out of it by now.

[ 17. June 2005, 11:31: Message edited by: AndyAmine. ]