The Corroboree

Posted (edited)

The Great Transformation 
By John Crawford and Alex Kochkin 

Important Background 

In the last issue we described the formation of a new creation as well as the existence of a “new 
earth”, vibrationally very close to us now. Here we continue the discussion and introduce a 
transformational process intended to lead to the transformation of humanity as a whole. 

We are involved in a structure of such vast complexity that it is impossible for anyone to imagine 
what is happening on a local planetary level much less what is happening in the vast complex of 
stars and systems. It is enough to say that all of the transfers and changes that are to take place 
are in the hands of beings that are vast beyond comprehension. They are greater than even the 
beings that were responsible for the creation of the galaxies or even of the universe itself. It is 
unusual for such beings to intercede in the affairs of local creations such as ours, but when 
conditions become so confused and troubled as they have in this local universe it takes beings of 
such high order to bring in a new harmony. 

The plans that they have laid down include the clearing not only of the local planet but all 
structures within the vast creation of which the Earth and the universe containing it are but a 
small consideration. It is true that the Earth and the structure of which it is contained is the source 
or the beginning point of the understanding of the need for change. If not for the difficulties that 
have been caused by separation from Creator, the necessity for intervention would not have 
become apparent at the highest levels. Due to the focus on the removal of the dark and the 
difficulties caused by the dark, Creator, at the highest level, began to identify the flaws in the 
creation process and put forth the effort and the direction for the essential changes in all of 
creation. 

We are not the only ones that will be undergoing changes during this time. All of creation will be 
reset and a new set of laws and governing principles will be put forth so that what has happened 
here on the Earth can never happen again anywhere in the creation process. It is a wondrous 
thing when the Creator at the highest level becomes involved in the process of creation at the 
smallest level. It is also an unknown and difficult challenge for all of the Creator beings that are 
involved in the process at the lower levels. They have to change and become different beings 
than how they were created and it is a harder process on them than it is on beings that exist on 
the level that we inhabit. 

These beings were created as a whole, with all of their knowing and instructions encoded in their 
very being. We, on the other hand, are at the forefront of the grand process of creation. We are 
beings that are designed to change and adapt so that creation itself can grow and become new 
again. This is happening now, but on a scale and to a degree unheard of since the early stages of 
creation when the Creator of All was first learning and experimenting with the process of 
creation. In this we are lucky as we will eventually grow into creator beings of grand scale that 
will help with this present Creation (Creation-1) and have the opportunity to play a role in an 
entirely new creation (Creation-2). Such work would involve the processes contained within, and 
we will be able to do so without the necessity of deep retraining and redefining that is necessary 
for the beings of the higher creation levels. The process that we will be undertaking through our 

change is difficult yet not on the scale of difficulty that the larger creator beings are facing. 

Introduction 

Requested from many on earth and (some not on earth): The transformation of the human 
species into a new humanity, with new bodies, new consciousness, without the old conflicts and 
fears; and not to abandon the dream of creation for an awakened and healed human species 
living in conscious connection to Source and higher realms. Also requested: Proof of the 
transformational process for enough people to share in some tangible manner. There have been 
too many predictions and promises for positive transformational change over the years that have 
not born fruit. Lastly, allow Earth to reclaim and recycle her waters, lands and skies. 

This transformational process is a response to those who have worked long and hard to give 
humanity every possible chance, and who have known of the special significance of the human 
body vehicle and its purpose as a container for a new species, a highly spiritualized species --a 
species that could evolve into Creator Gods in their own right. This is one reason that the dark 
forces have been so stubbornly focused on this particular little planet: to capture the enormous 
energy potential lying dormant within humanity. 

To let humanity suffer a terrible fate through more years of gradualistic change while the earth is 
changing and the social economic systems crumble, would be a great and terrible “unrightness”. 
And this too has been strongly and clearly conveyed. “Time” for all this to be resolved is truly 
running out. Why not speed up the turning of the galaxies and the movement to the Light of this 
sector of Creation? Why not apply the concept of clearing Creation-1 of the influences of the dark 
to the clearing and upgrading of humanity? Perhaps in so doing, the perception of time and 
human memory will be altered. 

For those who may wonder about a last resort of the moment of the last hour of the last day... in 
the event of unexpected failure of this entire process, there would be a rapid roll up of Earth 
reality and a complete recall by home by Source. This “last resort” is not desired by any being at 
any level. While, such an extreme measure permits a comprehensive healing and sorting out in 
the non-physical realms, it would cut short the birth of a spiritualized new species and deprive 
creation of an important and completely new source of positive spiritual energies. 

http://www.scribd.com/document/229948137/The-Great-Transformation-Oct-2007

---

Free-will and Intervention: 

Whether one considers themselves spiritually inclined or not, this “outside assistance” in a 
transformational process may seem like a violation of free-will to some. Free-will as a spiritual 
operating principle in this sector has already been so violated and distorted that most humans 
have shown themselves unable to find or exercise their higher level free-will functions. Therefore 
an intervention was launched from the higher realms. First to break up the main dark force 
barriers, then to clear and upgrade the ground of physical reality as much as possible, and finally 
to reclaim the divine rights of each human being. This last task proved extremely difficult given 
the extent of the infection of the dark force on human individual and collective consciousness, 
Hence various experiments for clearing a planet and its resident population was initiated. 
Transformational processes such as what is described here are one of the beneficial outcomes of 
this. 

---

Memory Alterations 

Human-focused individuality of the true “I” will be retained. It is expected that there will be a loss 
memory of associated trauma and addictions while there will be a great gain in connection to the 
true “I” with higher self and the higher realms. 

One of the effects of this clearing and upgrading and transformational process will some loss of 
memories to individuals relative to this current lifetime, parallel lives, past lives, especially those 
memories most traumatic and addictive. Collectively, some memories of what is currently and 
amusingly called “historical facts” will also be lost, especially those most traumatic. Many of the 
most terrible events will be as if they never happened. However, at some levels of Creation 
memory/Akashik records there will be stored the truth of these terrible events. Who would want 
to carry around such memories? And in a transformed world in which the dark forces do not 
function or exist, and in which all are directly connected to higher consciousness and guidance, 
why would be the point to even know the details of atomic war, the wars and atrocities in the 
Mid-East or Africa or in the U.S., or the deliberate destruction of entire planets or galaxies? What a 
terrible burden to carry! If there were to be the idea of “separation” as a creation experiment, it 
would likely trigger an opening of this information as may be needed so as to never attempt 
something like this again. (See July Issue of GA News for more on this topic.) 

This is one way for the emergence of a new human species, one that does not suffer ill health, 
does not engage in deadly conflicts, does not abuse one another, does not abuse the planetary 
environment. A new human species that would experience reality differently using abilities that 
exceed the range of enhanced five common bodily senses and ordinary cognitive processes. A 
new range of abilities to enhance connection and awareness would emerge among adults as well 
as young people. 

---

Conclusion 

Part of this transformation process leads to the opening of Earth-2 for its new residents as well as 
temporary visitors. It is suspected that there will be a period of close relationship between Earth-1 
and Earth-2. Earth-2 represents a new and pristine environment for a new humanity and other 
creations. This will be a source of inspirations and ideas for those colonizing Earth-1. Certain very 
physical, tactile experiences like planting a vegetable bush or running through a meadow growing 
from soil will be an experience those from Earth-2 would enjoy on Earth-1. Earth-2 would also be 
a bridge for Earth-1 to certain aspects of Creation-2. Exchanges between these two worlds will 
likely be very important for both world-realities. 

Edited by immanuel

The True Heart of SAB:

I speak upon my oath. I speak upon its nature. There is no hapless circumstances upon my gait? No train wreck? I am of such an endeavour? Of such a mediocre macabre? I cherish these words? I mark them with a tooth and nail? I do not whisper? My heart is seeking to be known upon The Cross. My heart is seeking to be known upon the greater spheres and I am sinking lower with each paragraph. I am sinking lower with each coin toss and my heart is heavy. I speak the atrocities that know my name? I speak the persistence of such a man? I do not hesitate? How must I continue with such a short fuse. How must I continue where the train sleeps upon my boarding pass. How must I pass the time? I do not wish to entice such a wayward glance but I will persist. I am of such a legacy. Of such a meaning. I have not been sown the fruition of my own pact? I have not been sown the fruition of my own stance? I adjust? I am no meekness. No time stamp. I am of such an epitome and I cannot speak of its worth. The coarse veins of my heart. The cold wisdom of my own undertakings. The bone marrow that seeps. I am a juncture? I am a cost? I do not wish to speak of the corpse? I am watching as these words take unto my own breath. I am watching as these words take upon the gratis of their own hierarchy and I am watching to keep you safe. I am watching to mark your trace lines. I am watching to speak of grace. I am no contour? No spark? Must I begin? The tombs that gather upon my own name have been sown with a stutter. They have been sown with a parakeet and I am looking within to see the hearts of man kind grieving upon their understandings. I am looking within the pointed switch blade to see my own existence calling. There is no humble pie? No tone deaf wisdom? I am always here to speak upon your constant desire. I am always here to speak upon your crux. I am always here to pretend like I am not listening. I am always here to purview the stanza. These woes that I carry are not of the dust that has created them. They are not of the sustenance that has been given. They are of a meek widow. Of a recluse and I must persist. I do not wish to speak of my blame. I do not wish to speak of my adjustment period but I will endeavour to accept that I have been sown such a grace. I will endeavour to accept that my heart is rocking within such a cradle and I will endeavour to speak of why. The tolkien pays such an acruence? He pays such an oak denial? He pays of his worth? Must I persist. The callous gestures. The mood swings and the denial of our rights. I am a counsel. I am a meandering framework and I am in denial of why you have chosen to stand upon our footing. I am in denial of why this world has spoken to me. I am in denial of the crow's feet. Denial of my own faith in the truth and I am in denial of the spookily accurate gestures that you have just made. I swoon upon the stoic reprisal. I swoon upon its maiden and I cannot speak of what it has meant to my own heart to see you fly away from this world. You are such a justice? Such an epiphany? Such a meekness? Such a perfect example of why I must grow old upon this planetary body? I do not speak with wisdom? I do not speak with the truncated elephant's tusk? I do not whisper to you? I mark my grave with an arrow and I speak its name with a peace. I mark my coldness with a spirit animal and I speak its name once more. No hierarchy will bleed upon my own grace. No mistle toe will not intercede. No pisces has ever won? I continue. The wars we face are not of such a nature. They are not of such an insistence and they do not bury upon our foot stool. We are such an uprising upon the nature of our consciousness and we will seek to be heard and I am not going to insist otherwise. I speel towards the Greatness. I speel towards its insanity and I create the mosaic that will never be torn apart. I must insist. I am no lingering scent. I am no position of authority? I have hands and I knead. I have my own two feet to stand upon. Do not cherish my heart. Do not cherish my apostle. I will reply. I am a justice upon your name. I have the dough to bleed upon. I have the time to mark this now. I am a borne fruition. I am a contour to maneuver. I am a collapsing wavelength and I will adjust. I will move my heart to where it needs to be and I will stake my claim upon the rock. I will stake my claim over my own shoulders and speak of its castration. I will peer into the womb of her heart and unravel each word that has been spoken and I will not let out another sigh until it has been done so. I am a mockery? A pittance? A peasant? A polluted layer of filth and I will not beckon? I will not speak of my own heart? I do not reply. I speak as I have been made to do so. I speak with the ferocity that has no summoning. I speak of the retrieval that is taking place and I speak of it so. I am a desolate fortune. A lingering embrace and I am not here to argue with the song note that has been played. I am here to shuffle. Here to in still the pact I carry and I am here to speak of this without hesitation. I am here to persist. I am the looking glass? The french fried postulancy? The abysmal token of my own nature? I remind you of such a time. Such a gaol. Such a meaning unto my own heart. Such an eloquence. You do not need to carry me further. I have spoken such a limerick? I have spoken of my own blood. I have spoken of its own heritage and I have spoken of its nature. I move this towards you with an accountability and I seek to be heard. 

Pami:

I would like to speak upon my kind. I am of such a nature. Of such a predisposition. I drink of the vital fluids. I drink of the red essences and I continue to do so always. You mark my trust as an exception? You mark my faith as red wine? You spit the fence line with an apostrophe and supercede on its demise? Such a flag pole? Such a nuance? I will persist. Your endeavours are so super charged? Your spittle is so crunk? I am no (spiritual) threat upon these pages? I am no challenger? I have the parade to speak of? The mistaken toe nail fungi? The acute withdrawal of such a stance? Meekness? I am a lightning warrior. I am an echo that will shock you. I am of such a recluse. I maneuver upon the sword. I maneuver upon my gait to peel the onion layer. I maneuver to reply. I hesitate? I spleen? I compose such sincerity? How else shall I laugh. How else shall I present my undertaking? You persist with an acknowledgement of your own stance and speak of the woes that have not heard the light of day. You persist with the stupor that resides within the apocalypse and drink to compose an ideology of how you must grow old upon this Earth. You are of such an elegance? Of such a meteor strike? I must now compose myself. The fruition of such an event has been handed down. The fruition of such a position of authority has been sown. The cross word puzzles are spaced out between the lines which you do not decipher. I pull out my hairs to speak of why you must consider these words. I pull out my hairs to consider why you must continue to ask these questions. I pull upon the grape vine as I am speaking. You have threatened my own children with your psychic awareness. You have threatened my only first born. You have chosen to do this with an acuteness that I have not seen in my years. You continue to do so and it is within my grasp to reply. You will be marked as a follower? You will be marked as an onlooker and you will not accept the cost? I must prove my worth. I state this once more. Your psychic warfare has become apparent within the keep of such a consideration and it is now being approved to become a vital piece of information upon the nature of our world. Do you seek to atone or to watch the mishap flourish? You may keep your woes? You may keep them steady? I reply once more. The succession is in progress. The world is changing and throwaways are as such. Move along. Do not prosper. We are such a race of vampyric hostility upon these worlds that exist outside of the range of physicality and we seek to rear our ugly heads once more. You may feel such a dignified elegance to shoot down upon my words but I am speaking from a stance that has gathered momentum. I am speaking from a stance that will be noted amongst the grape vine. I am speaking of the total upheaval. Total absolution has been granted to those who are of such an elitism. Total abysmal fossicking has been thrown such a curve ball. You can seek the life line or see it crumble. You may seek the position you have gained and see it move further away. Your crusty fissure is not making ground and I wish to speak on why this is the case. I am of the interior design. I am of the cool edge of such an acceptance and I am marking my heart where it has spoken. Move such a stance towards your psychic filth and see it arrive where you have placed it. You can keep the receipt. It has a dusted woe. I move on.

The True Heart of The Wanjina to The True Heart of The Aborigines Peoples:

I speak from a place of woe. I speak from the place of my own heart. The life blood I gather does not peel upon the cusp. The lightning rod I create will be seen. Shall I wallow upon the corpse of such a man? Shall I ask you to hear my name once more? I sign upon the dotted line. I sign upon my own heart. I speak as a peace keeping alliance and I speak with an accentuated patterning upon my own kind. I am of the meekness that I carry. Of the tainted arrow. Of the windswept endeavour that will not hearken. I speak of such a truce? I speak its own name. I am not here to place my faith in a star lit box. I am here to run a marathon. I am here to speak a justice and I am here to peek through the blinders. Do I see the sun setting? Do I see the music playing? I am not just an exemption. I am not just a reason. I speak of such an atrocity. Such an existing framework. Such a porcelain ecscopy. I will maneuver? I will screech? I must resist the temptation to ensue upon my own blood. I must resist the urge that I cannot bear. I will speak once more. I am knotted. I am crossed and I have just been sown a life line. I have just been sown the breath that once carried me always. I have met my heart where it was once pure. I would adjust? I would speak the ethnicity? I would not pretend otherwise? I am listening. I am watchful. I am here. I persist. How does the masonry continue upon its own keep? How do the spoon fed words assist? I have this meaning arise? I have it so? I will not pretend. My answer is bleak. It is timeless and it is known to be a great wonder. My heart sits upon The Cross once more? It sits upon the notoriety that it has now just spoken? I am no tallon. I am no coin toss. I am these rivers that continue to speak. I am these movements that continue to be heard and I am such a persistent endeavour upon these shores. Tolkein receives such a glare? He receives such a stamp? Must I insist? The port key has a name. He has a widow and he has an acceptance over the passing of time. He will not speak without being spoken to. He will not keep the wooden glass without its necessity. How each word lights up upon these pages. How each feline cat impulse speaks towards me now. How each petal hardens in the mortar. How each mindless error does not partake. I lively tell of my heart. I lively tell of its meaning and I once more lively excuse myself. I am not here to speak such a straight lined answer. I am not here to speak such a perfect example of why this must be known. I am here to assure that my message is heard upon the pages of those who will need it the most. I am here to speak the untold answer that has bound upon my own lips. I am here to speak the justice that I am known for and I am here to sin upon this man. You reply? I humble myself upon these worlds. I will always humble myself upon The Cross and I will not gather without this known. I seek to breathe unto my heart once more. I seek to hear its hear beat where it will find rest and I seek to express that I am searching for this now. I seek to express that no one has begun to show me where it remains. I seek to free the mocking jay. I am no longer a force of reckoning? No longer a force of the truth? I will stray further? I do not hesitate to spit upon the grape vine. I do not hesitate to spit upon my own kindred and I do not hesitate to move with the sway that bleeds upon my own words. I speak the evening light. I speak the evening spaces between and I speak my hierarchy. Touch upon my broken arrow. Touch upon its nation wide event. Touch upon the crass and needy. Touch upon your remorse. Touch upon the crater that builds always upon your name. Touch upon my heart. I will never allow the furniture to blare across this wavelength. I will never allow the stupor that resides here to speak without its necessity. I will never allow for such an end game. I speak the creed I carry. I speak the silence I know of well and I speak the sign language once more. Tie your hands into a fist. Tie your hands into a gait that will not break apart. Tie your hands into the furnace and burn them on the ashes. Tie your hands towards my own. I cannot trust my own example? I cannot trust my own heart? I will never pretend as though I do not answer. I will never pretend as though I do not beckon and I will never pretend that no one hears. I speak the maturity that I am known for and I speak it well. I press upon The Glory. I move on.

Hecate:

I speak upon my worth. I speak upon my name. I carry such a crux. I carry such an envelope. I am neither here nor there. He speaks from a place of dissonance? How trite. He speaks from a place of hierarchy? I place my own words within his heart. I place my own attire within his stance and I speak upon the (spiritual) gallows. I speak upon their name. The heart of such a man is not to be known as an acceptance. It is not to be known as an answer. It is of such an apology. Such a written piece of advice and you sneer upon its worth. You sneer upon its mediocre sentiments and I must reply. I am an endeavour. I am an acruence and I am of such a high shrill. Place my unbeknownst upon the furnace? Place my heart upon the coiled nuance? Place my speech where it must lie? I persist. You have just spoken a vowel over my attire. You have just spoken a present fear. You have not spoken of the words I have laid. I properly acknowledge that the blood of such peoples is within him. I properly acknowledge that his name has been spoken. I pine upon his nature. I pine upon his gait and I pine once more to move the waters of life. I cannot speak without the stance I have approved. Mark my heart with an ounce. Mark my heart with a constant praise that will never break and speak no blame. The heightened patience of such a man is apparent. The mark of death has been spoken and it will not adjust. I pose such a threat? I pose such a consideration? I allow and I do not adjust. I am the cusp written upon its hind legs. I am the persistence of the cold edge and I will speak its name once more. I move on.

The True Heart of The Cusp:

I deny? How must I speak? I applaud. I persist. My heart is not an agape sentiment. My heart is not an oak ridge. My heart is of the beast. Of the stain that resides within you. I must speak. How else shall I be known? As such a fraud? Such a blameless act? I am not apologetic. I am not present here? I watch. I accept. I move towards the framework that has been given and I speak its maturity. I speak of its gait and I speak of its nature. Persist. I will blame you with a ferocity that you have not seen within your existence. I will blame you with my own nature changing the entirety of existence and I will prowl further. I am such a sanction. I am such a beginning. I speak it so and I allow for more to carry further towards your atrocity. Mark my death bead? Mark it so and I will cry upon the waters that have given me life. I will spree upon the nature of what I have earnt and I will succeed. I move on.

Posted (edited)

Arhasta:

I am of such a persistence. I am of such a creed. I endeavour to reply. I endeavour to assist. Your attire has been spoken upon with such a threat? It has been spoken upon with such a name? It has spoken unto itself? I cannot understand why these words have not spoken of their worth. I cannot understand why the mistle toe does not accept its own heritage. I cannot even begin to question my own authority and yet the concept of such an exemption proceeds. Must I speak such a name once more? Must I speak of its undesirable accent? I will do so. The poofter at heart. Such a silence? Such a disease? Such a stance upon this man's heart to destroy his own worth? Must I continue? Your compliance is noted. Your insistence has been shown such a participation and your sock drawer is unravelling. The tone deaf answers will ensue. The plankton will gather and I will praise such a day as where this secrecy has been spoken. I will praise such an insistence upon the very pit of such a beast. The corrosion is apparent upon your own considerations. The corrosion is apparent upon the postulancy and it speaks of the withdrawal of hope. It speaks of the macabre silence. I speak once more. The poofter at heart. Such a rife insistence upon our planet? Such a rife pleasantry? Such a poison. I must obey. You will hear this spoken. You will hear it reply and you will hear it made known. Why must I be so outspoken? Why must I be such a nuisance? I am not here to assure you of why the cost has been made known upon these words. I am not here to speak upon the crass nature of such a woe. I am here to breathe steel. I am here to silence the noise that continues to grow. I am here to spit venom. I approach such a dissonance with a careful manner. I approach it with an outcry? I speak it as I must do so. There is a monster hiding under the bed. An acceptance of how others hear my words will be such a token. I speak once more. The majority is in favour? I persist. There is no hope within such a stance. No Cross will carry. No typography will accept. I am such a legacy upon my own creed. I am such a silent warrior. I persist always upon what I have spoken. Move away from the fires and do not persist.

Rosa:

I am no heritage? No tomb? I speak from such a place of death. I am of a Vampyric creed. Must I silence the carriage? Must I silence the procedure that has just been made known? I do not wish for courage. I do not wish for insolence and I do not wish for such a reply. I would speak upon my own worth. I would speak upon its sun shine. I am the cost laid bare. I am the priceless worth of others and I must speak upon my name. The creed? It speaks of such a woe. It speaks of such a timeless error and it speaks wholly of the truth. You may sip upon the ethers. You may sip upon the featuring articles and you may sip upon the nuance that I do not speak directly. I am an apparent form within these spheres and I am gawking? I am not such a feature. I am not such a crescendo and I am not such a presence. I softly recline. I softly adjourn. The matter is of such a spirit. Of such a dissonance upon you and it speaks of justice. It speaks of my own heart. I do not whisper. I do not care to employ my own nature without seeing it move towards this notoriety. I spin the bottle? I catch the urn? I persist. I have never spoken without my own sustenance. Never spoken without my own heartless meandering and I do not speak without a cost. You will draw near to the residual after effects and you will hear a cry within the silence of your keep. You will hear an apology spoken for these reasons and you will not catch upon the will o' wisp. I succeed. I move an acruence. I move an endeavour and I move a catch phrase. I acknowledge. I do not break upon the shallow waters. I do not break upon the meaningless capache. I speak its name. I speak its woes and I speak unto your kindred. I speak unto their oaths. I speak of their heritage and I speak of their attire. Move towards the flaming lips? Move towards the toast we have just made? Move towards the incineration of your own hearts. I am adjourned.

Edited by immanuel

Posted (edited)

The True Heart of The Cusp:

I am here? I am known within your own hearts? I am of such a reply? I stink upon the throws of humanity? I stink upon the nuance you offer? I do not surplus? I reasonably accept such an apology? I speak of the woes I know of so well?  I do not hesitate to ensure that my growth will mean well? I heartlessly speed upon The Cross that I have been given. I heartlessly spy upon your own accents and I do not wish to speak of why. Your pain staking approval will not reach upon my heart. It will not speak upon my own understanding. It will not be seen within the eternal. I must concede? You trust your anchor. You trust your beginnings and you speak upon this as an acceptance. I must reply. Your harrowing stance has just been spoken upon. The needs of others will show here. The needs of those who carefully have endeavoured to show you of why these words must be spoken. The kneading of such water is apparent. The kneading of my heart is of such a journey and my wishes will be met. I careen further. I careen always to meet the sustenance that hears my plea. I create such drama. I create such a pittance. I create always to destroy and my heart has been touched by such a stance. My heart has been touched by such a man. Must I speak further? He is watching you from a far. He is watching you graze upon such milky waters and he is speaking from the place he knows will always continue upon the nature of all things. I must speak upon his name? He is of a super charged ethnicity and he will surpass what has been known upon this world. He will surpass the grace that has been sown upon our foot stool and he will continue always to speak of the woes that are known upon the spheres of such a greater creation. I would allow such rest? I am not here to speak of such a crass desire. I am not here to speak of such a competent example of justice? I am here to acknowledge what I have thrown towards you with such a spit. I corrode these arteries? I corrode their very essence? I corrode the pain staking approval you have just set within the cost and I corrode the maneuver of my own heart. I am no timeless error? No tainted apology? I am not such a resistance upon the futility of man kind? I shall continue. The hoes that speak unto his name. The women that speak as if they have been seen. The personification of justice as it meets you now. The truth understated upon my own creed. I persist. No matter will arise without the cusp meeting its own quake. No pittance will break upon my bread. No cantaloupe will be spoken without the apparent spoke.  I am of the crescendo. I am of this heritage. I do not speak a cuss word? I do not speak a meter? I propose such a stance. Speak the ethnicity that you are known for and move along. I propose such a denial. Speak the tombs that have gathered and cherish none. I will propose my own heart? I will propose its grace. I will propose its nuance amongst the star lite apache. I will propose its constant support amongst your trials and I will propose my love for Matthew for all eternity. I do not speak otherwise. I do not speak without this door post known. I do not speak without his heart within my own. I am such a life line? Such a people pleaser? Such a Rastafarian gallop? Such a prose. I move this towards your patience. I move it towards your packing up of such noise. I move this towards your absolute nature and I move it without the necessities of such crass desires. You will hear my plight within your name. You will hear my plight within your atrocities and you will hear it speak a resounding putter upon the bloated symphonies you call your own.. I am here to speak of such a succession. Here to speak of its canter. Hear to speak of its continual denial? How insular are these words? How insular are the most definitive examples of hope? How insular are the methodologies that continue? How criminally insane am I? How potent is my blood. I recall the words that left your mouth just a moment ago. I recall the stupor you were in and I recall the innocence you bled upon. I speak a stance others cannot. I speak a truth that will echo and I speak always of the sustenance that I must gather to be known within this keep. I am not such a cane toad. Not such a reliable intonement. Not such a breath of fresh air? I remark. The tone deaf meanings have not been sown within the stance given. The tone deaf particularities have not been spoken for and my heart is of such a lively gait. I am no pole jam? I am not caste? No stated epiphany? No reminder? I must construe. I accept such an apology. I accept it so and I do not hesitate to insist. Ask me to die. Ask me to move on from this blatant world. Ask me to be assured. I creak upon such a positive example of why others must hear of the times? I creep upon such a licence? Move towards me. I will speak.

Edited by immanuel

Posted (edited)

Manu to The True Heart of The Aborigines Peoples:

I would speak? I would growl? I would assume that you do not hear my words? I would wish upon a star. I would wish upon such a nuance and hear its mouth wide open unto your own nature. I am of such an origin. I am of such a circle of faith and my heart is reaching out once more. Does it speak of the choices you have made? Does it speak of the accomplice none shall ever hear and does it persist unto the cold winter that sparks upon the torture of others? You ignite my fuse and I reply. You in still my heritage and I succeed. I do not speak otherwise. You have sown a legacy upon yourselves. You have sown a heart beat without its calling and your ricochet is apparent. Your sunken vows are noted. Your persistence is of such a key. I would remark? I would sustain? I would resist your ugly spunk? I would not allow? I will speak my heart unto its name once more. I will speak my coalesce over this world and I will see it bleed upon its own maturity. I will see it speak its crazed and shunted reciprocity overy the blame it has spoken. I do not adjourn. I shallow. I bleed. You will hear the cost make itself known. You will hear the trust bellow and my heart will boom upon the consistent meandering that you continue with. My heart will boom upon the grace it has been given and I will succeed. No heritage speaks of my tombs? No heritage speaks of my untold disaster? No patience is now necessary? I blow the torch. I blow the resignation of your statements and I blow the trumpeter with an accentuated blast of waste. Move along. Do not prosper. Feel the stain ache through your veins and move it away from what has been given to you. I do not speak without. I am a succession upon this name sake and I will throw such a bone. You steel? You paint and you spit. I call such a longing unto your nature. I call such a persistence unto its grace and I call the peasantry to its demise. Cross my wavelength. I will sincerely reply. I move on.

Edited by immanuel

Posted (edited)

Manu to The True Heart of The Aborigines Peoples:

I am of a solemn word. I am of a sanction. I am of the ethnicity that speaks towards you and I remark. Shall I entertain the grasp that you have on this world? Shall I entertain the ideologies that shall be broken? Shall I persist unto my own nature? You sneer upon my own blackened sphere. You sneer upon my own waste and you turn to speak to me now. How shall I repay? How shall I speak? I am of such a disaster upon the name you carry. I am of such a recipe. Your hearts will acknowledge the man who speaks to you. Your hearts will acknowledge that I am now present. I suggest that your stupor recedes. I suggest that your heartless atrocities meet their end and I suggest once more you recall what I have been known for. You skip a beat? You press upon my own gait as if it is not arisen? I must outcry. I must pretend and I must deny. How else shall I know my own heart? How else shall I know my own water that bleeds? How else shall I be of such a reason towards the hope that breaks my own spine? I must reply. You shall accept the apology that has been spoken. You shall expect nothing less and you shall maneuver yourselves towards the gaol. You shall benign. You shall prosper? I speak once more. You have spat your blade upon the heart of God. You have spat your ancient promise from your mouth and you stupidly reply. I am no spade without the shovel. I am no princess without the attire. I mark your womb with a stance you will not accept. I mark your heritage with an ancient rebuttal. I mark it so. Now if I may care to do so, how is the water? How does it speel? How does it take upon your own growth and how does it reside within your hearts? I am not here to argue. Your promise has such a token. It has such a march. Shall we? I persist. My name is not of such an unbeknownst. It is not of such a grace? I mutter my words hopelessly. You will be known as you have been spoken to. You will be known as the caretakers of a new planetary body. You will be known as an assurance upon its world. I speak such a time? I speak it with my heart in glee. I speak it with my own forsaken hands. You mighty warriors. You simplest of man kind. You heavy setters. Place your faith in me. I will herald. I will poise and I will kick back upon the growth that hastens. I will speak it as such a blackened oath. Such an apostlic creed.. Such a stance upon the timeless errors that persist upon your own name sake and such an epiphany upon your kindnesses. I am such a light sabre. Such a tune. Such a reminder and of such a wavelength. I do not cherish the woes? I cherish each word upon them. I cherish each miniscule desire that has been spoken from your own hearts. I cherish the ferocity you have spreed upon to take them with you from where they have came. I cherish such a mediocrity from my own heart? I do not. I speak as I must do so. Listen to my words, hear them so. I am an accountability. I am not a justice. I speak my creed and I move further. How does the apple taste unto your liking? How does the soup feel while it mends? How does the peripheral periscope attune? I rewrite my hands. I rewrite my footed Cross and I rewrite all time and history to assure you of my words. There will be no tears. No silence. No trust keep? Must I beckon. Your hearts are of such a merriment? Please, continue. I will adjust. I will move towards you now and I will succeed. Do not whisper. Do not pretend that you cannot bleed to pry upon my own worth. Do not pretend I am not such a legacy. I am written to be known as a mastery.. Written to be known as an approval of your own worth and I am written always to ensure the prosperity of my own kindred. I will speak no blame. i will speak no heartless acts and I will speak my faith over you. I renounce my words. I renounce them so and I approve. Move along.

Edited by immanuel

Manu to The True Heart of The Aborigines Peoples

I would speak once more? I would arise? I would sin? My heart has spoken. I am not such an adjustable force. Not such a remark without the teeth grinding I have spoken. You must hear me now. I am of an ethnicity that none shall surpass. I am of such a sanction upon your name. I am of such a resounding thud that none shall disappear upon. You must expect to hear the words I speak? You must expect to hear them cry? I persist. There is no gamut without its licence. No typography without the fear that I carry and there will be no trustee without my own departure to the star lit wonders. I am not just an acute phase upon this trust. I am not just a wisdom without the keys and I am of such a fire starter. Of such a built tee pee. Those memories ache upon my gait. They speak without their necessities and I must try to remind you of why. You emulate a posture that none have dared to defy. You emulate a stance that will not be broken and the spittle I call upon stokes the fire. It builds upon the nuance and flies under the radar. I speak of these times as if they have not spoken and I resist the urge to plunder. You spill my own guttings and speak of the blame. You spill my own heaviness and speak of the resistance I carry. I am no puttering spark. No simple behaviour. I am an excellent record. I am an interest upon this name and I am not such a spoken desire. You persist? I recoil. Move away from the fires and do not persist. I move on.

---

I speak again? I am not tone deaf. I am not just a recalling of the past. I am here and I am within this keep. I move towards the flame that speaks of my demise. I move towards it happiness. I move towards its all knowing power and I speak of its nature. It spits upon my remark? It spits upon my hostility and it spits once more of my own worth. I speak now. You will hear the thunder quake upon its name. You will hear the truth of such a reckoning. You will hear my own words echo within the valleys and you will hear my trust once more. I have spoken the attire you desire. I have spoken the words you insist upon and I have spoken of my own heart where it will rest. I urge you to consider why I am not just an echo. Why I am not just an accomplice and not just a reason without its name written. You wish to hear the cries of the past? You wish to hear them so. I speak upon the creed I carry. I speak upon its own reckoning with the justices I am known for. Persist with an absolute departure upon my name. Persist with an acceptance upon this framework and do not worry. I will be near. I move on.

---

I continue. My heart is of such an adept mastery. Of such a silence always and I speak from whence I began. The fires of doom? The main stake of this approval? The laughter of such joy. I am a certainty. I am a legacy and I am proud of you always.

---

Daku's True Heart to The True Aborigines Peoples

I would speak from my heart. I would speak from its placement. He is watching? He is searching? He is close at hand? I must persist. These words are not just made of dust. Not just made of the purity I gather and not just made of such a time line. They are speaking from the past? Speaking from such a nuance and protruding the answer? I am not here to argue. Not here to adjust. I will align the stars to see them preach once more. I will align the composite of my own nature to see it breathe the life it has been sown towards. I am a justice. A sanction? A word of advice. A speech none will bear without its fruit. A mistle toe. A compass. An anchor. A search beacon and I will assure you once more. The tombs that gather upon your name have an ethnicity upon their own words. They have a spoken agenda to promise you. They have a nasty gaze? A certain placenta. A certain period of this train of thought. A certain hope to pursue. Do not wander. Speak unto the heart of God. Speak unto its nature and bleed once more. I will persist. There is no trustee? No benefactor? No typography that steers you? No bane words? I am a juncture. I am an aperture towards this knowing and I must speak it as a resonance. I speak it as a hierarchy upon you that will speak of such a grace. Such a time? Such a departure. Such an embarkation. Such a woe. The needs of many cry, shout and scream. The needs of others resound upon our own planet. The sanction has spoken. It has a decree. It has such a pathway towards the infinite. Speak upon its maturity. Speak upon its worth and see my words take place within your hearts once more. See them decline upon the answers and I will adjust. I will move with my sway. I will move with its heritage known. I am no lingering scent? No after tase? No patience? I speak as I must do so. There is no hope to pursue? No crane of the neck? No pittance of such bread? I am here to ensue. Here to move this water and here to see it break upon you to ensure this necessity is spoken. I move towards you as an ancient lineage that is looking in to see your hearts prosper. To see them mature and see them bleed upon what is known to be such an answer to your hearts. What is known to be such a swagger upon the truth. I am not just a keeper. I am her. I speak it so. I move on.

Ena The Faerie:

I would speak? I would only assume. Such words breathe of a purity. Such words breathe of a grace and they do not arch their back towards you. They do not speak of these woes. They do not whisper. Your hearts are made pure upon the reckonings of my own words. They are made of the dust that consumes such a fire keep? I must create such a legacy upon my own bare hands. I must create such an insistence upon the fruition of this knowing. I must partake. Those who breathe upon my fires will know of its keep. Those who breathe upon the gait that I have forsaken will not expect less. I am such a trustee? Such a nuance upon your pages. I will not forsake. I will not create without the cold edge. There is a concept that will dry out? An equation that will spade upon this gravel? I sip upon the grace that I carry. I sip upon the tools I bear and I send this towards you. An example of my own name. An example of my own foot stool. An example of the truth. Move towards the flame? Persist without. Dust it off and ask for the hierarchy that is up above to ensue. Ask for the persistence to be known by you. Ask for their hearts to speak once more. Do not obey my own presence? Do not obey my own wording? I spittle. I forsake and I grace the flame. I speak its woe and I carry. Courage is my own armour? My own tenancy? My own hostile aggression? I must continue. No heartless woes will kill this joy. No party will speak without and I will prosper. I will assure and I will not let go. Move away from the fires and do not persist. I argue once more. Such a stance? Such a written apology? Such a nuance? Echo off far away from my heart. Echo off far away from the music and echo elsewhere from this man's own home. I speak it with a credence. A posture that will be known upon its grace and a certainty that will be heralded. I speak it so and I move on.

December 12, 2009 
“Making Things – 
Ways of the New Creation” 
by Alex Kochkin December 12, 2009 
“Making Things – 
Ways of the New Creation” 
by Alex Kochkin 

“Making Things” – Ways of the New Creation 

In the traditions of certain early societies, there was an acknowledgment of the essential “spirit 
of matter” and thus these peoples would ask permission of the land, of a tree, of an animal, 
etc. before changing it to suit their needs, including killing or eating it, etc. This reflected a 
limited “proto-knowledge” of the oneness that permeates creation. 

Serious problems developed in the process of extending a portion (individuation) of soul 
consciousness through the levels of increasing density. At some point individuation became 
“out-of-synch” with the continuous flow of Soul and Source consciousness and developed in 
isolation from the greater Oneness. “Self” versus “oneness” became a dichotomy of conflict. 
Under these circumstances, true free-will was not possible and was replaced by the falsehood 
of individual choice that was readily manipulated by dominant 
social forces. 

There remained the life-giving tether connecting the body-personality to soul body, but the body-personality was without its 
own conscious connection to higher levels and was essentially “on 
its own” to navigate 3d. This situation was heavily exploited by 
dark forces that sought to dominate the light of creation. (See 
previous issues of GA:News for additional background.) Many soul 
beings looked forward to learning from this experience without knowing its dangers. Karmic 
dynamics compelled many to perpetuate this process. One is born with a connection to 
greater self and Oneness, then degenerated social forces work to suppress this connection and 
emphasize the human personality self as primary over everything. This dark control meme 
supercedes nearly all cultural variations on this planet, religious or otherwise. 

There are a number of well-known and widely followed “spiritual teachers” who advocate that 
this (the situation of humanity) is “how things are” and some even say it is “how things are 
meant to be”. They claim that it was all “well-understood” prior to birth that the aspect of soul 
that lies under the cloak of the personality-ego-self would fall into a deep forgetfulness of its 
true nature. (Advocacy of such “fine print” clauses with their “caveat emptor” attitude is a 
corruption of truth and exists to reinforce dark control memes among the spiritually-minded.) 
Some would cynically argue that the “human earth experience” is the school of “hard knocks” 
designed to select for only those who can make their way back to a true state of unity 
consciousness with Soul Self and The All. If this were really true, then there would not have 
been such enormous sacrifices made by so many beings to enter into this fallen sector to help 
correct such a deplorable and spiritually detrimental situation. 

Overall, this has led to repeated catastrophic situations in every way possible regarding all 
facets of bodily and personal existence. The profound alienation from all aspects of being has 
led to catastrophic conflict at all levels of human existence and beyond. 

One of the experiments of the ascension and transformation process that is underway is to 
facilitate learning to function both in oneness and individuation and maintaining human form. 
Early tests of this indicated there would be great difficulty for humanity in accepting these 
changes. At the core of this problem is the ego-personality-self whose identity-existence is 
primarily composed of false memories and false premises. One of the effects of the main 
transformational process is the loss of those personality memories. There are also soul-level 
beings who would have difficulty with this. Be all that as it may, those who are closest to this 

process will be testing the next stages beginning the end of December 2009 and into Spring of 
2010. So we shall see how this next stage proceeds. 

There are those beings (some with a human presence) who have been focused on applying the 
lessons learned from entering lower densities here on Earth and elsewhere where there have 
been similar problems. One important concern has to do with approaching, entering, and 
working through lower densities using a gradual process in which there is no loss of spiritual 
memory, higher level connections, or abilities –and yet can maintain the desired qualities of 
individuation. In turn, this permits the flow of genuine free-will. 

As a microcosm, this process eventually approaches those qualities of tendency toward 
individuation within a great oneness that exist at the higher levels of creation and at the level of 
The All. 

At this time, this new work seems to have little bearing on the 
present situation of humanity, with its focus mainly with the New 
Earth and New Creation. This emphasis is concerned with 
development of new “creator beings”. As mentioned previously, 
this could have applicability to some who maintain a presence here 
on this Earth through the major changes. 

To understand this better, let us consider a simple example of “making things”. “Making 
things” has dominated the human personal-social-economy and has been as an unconscious 
metaphor for learning to create at the 3d density level. Looking at the human-Earth relationship 
from the past to present day, it is obvious what the result has been of a mixture of beings 
“making things” in the absence of higher spiritual connection. It is the unfortunate hubris of 
humans today to maintain a spiritually alienated existence through computers and directed 
energy machines. But this is only a more concentrated form of the same violence of the rock 
drill, the crusher, the smelter, the machine tool, etc. Before the object is even completed, it 
begins to decay through organic or inorganic processes that seek to return the substance back 
to its origins and thus presents another source of struggle. Eventually they look back and tell 
themselves stories about the “greatness” of their civilization based on its material ability to 
alter the face of the Earth and organize humans under the domination of the elite few. 

There are other ways to "make things" than by the violence of human technology –modern or 
primitive. Furthermore, it was never intended at the highest levels that physical existence in 
the 3d level would be a struggle of survival and one of material suffering. 

A symbiosis is possible whereby matter-oriented consciousness finds expression in 
maintaining or learning new forms in cooperation with light-body consciousness. In one of my 
future forwards, there was an entire city that had a distinctly bio-organic feel to its structures, 
as if they had been grown or were growing. I can only speculate now whether those enormous 
structures were self-maintaining and coordinated their structuring with the requests of those 
who seemed to inhabit the spaces these structures helped to define. 

People think that the "science" and practice of stone or metal work is advanced today, but it is 
crude and very violent in comparison with spiritual consciousness that communicates with the 
energy and consciousness that governs and constitutes “matter”. The act of mining, crushing, 
smelting, forming, cutting, and etc. is a violent wrenching of matter to conform to the 

unconscious mind-set based upon a fallen existence. This lack of spiritual consciousness is 
involved in the endless struggle of humans against the natural world. 

In contrast, there are spiritual approaches to “making stuff” that establishes a cooperative 
relationship with “matter consciousness” of minerals, biology, energy, etc. 

Those who contemplate the “ethics” of human technology have often been impeded by 
mistaken notions of “how something is used”. Thus arguments were made that a simple 
hammer is inherently neutral until used. This is beside the central point of the inherent 
violence of its manufacture. Of course, most people would not consider using a hammer to 
commit violence, unless it is the violence of pounding a nail. 

The point here has to do with our fundamental relationship with the 
consciousness of matter, not the utility of an object or its 
application. 

This has the most profound implications for spiritual evolution. Humans cannot be seeking 
spiritual evolution and continue to support their material existence through ongoing 
“conflictual ignorance” of the consciousness of matter and their own higher nature. The same 
goes for the consciousness of the cells of the body, etc. 

At the higher vibrational levels, energy can be more readily worked with, and energetic 
templates created, and gradually brought down in density. As this process proceeds, there is 
no loss of connection to the spiritual essence of the matter or of those engaged in the process 
of creating. 

All along the way of descending into greater density, full consciousness is maintained and 
individuation is developed within the spiritual context of a greater oneness. In place of karmic 
“laws” there is mutual responsibility. A few existence opens up in which there can be 
individual expression and exploration within a larger spiritual existence. 

This has been an attempt to describe certain outcomes from the greater transformational and 
ascension process. In dramatic contrast are the endless variations of unconscious struggling 
with 3d matter to support 3d level existence: the story of humans over millennia. It is done. 

https://www.scribd.com/document/229949019/Making-Things-Ways-of-the-New-Creation-Nov-2009

Ena:

I would concede. The marker is apparent. The growth spurt is knotted. The tar pit is drinking and my heart is of such a reason upon this cusp. I must speak upon the maturity I bear witness to. I must speak upon its gait. You perceive an eye that blinds you. You perceive an equation that has not been sown. I remark? I do so. Ask yourself why the consonant has not been shadowed. Ask yourself why the posture is of such a height. Ask once more why I am sown amongst his composure. Why I am sown amongst his periodic entailment? I must speak. The loss is of such a crime wave? Such a puttering speed boat? Such a consuming desire to be heard where others have not spoken? I adjust? I peel back another layer and see the doom that we are facing? It speaks unto your nature? It speaks unto the ferocity? I will spade. I will mark and I will jump the rope. My heart is now apparent. I move towards the source light. I move towards its juncture and I speedily decline. Insist elsewhere. I am no match. No perspiration. No guiding light. I am sunken. Possible? Not such a waste. Move along.

Lucifer:

I speak upon my worth. I speak upon its attire. I speak upon the listless. I am summoned here, within these words. I am speaking. My heart is not such an agape upon the frank nature that has spoken to you? It is not such an example of the truth shining within its heart? Not such a patient endeavour? I must reply. I am wholly noted. I am wholly known here. I am sanity upon its cross. I am knotted within and I must mark. The trustee is breaking open? He is looking within? How is the gust that plays such a fiddle? How is the music that lays a hand? How is the puttering of my own speed boat and how is my attire known within his keep? I speak upon my assistance. I speak upon it with a heart felt pride. The lacing is sweet? It is kempt? I persist. Old woes carry such a weight upon this world. Old seers do not. Past tense. I move quickly. The signals gather? The fruition has been laid bare? The municipal asks to be heard? I persist. The housing commission must speak. It must be told. I am of such a resonance. I am of such a party favour. I am here to assist. My heart is lousy. My heart is sown such a keep. You persist? I endeavour. How must I reply. I ask to be known. I move on.

The Utmost Highest Levels of All True Greater Councils:

I would speak from my heart. I would speak it so. The council would favour such a stance? It would favour such a heralding? I must speak. The woes are many. The stance is broken. I persist. No trustee would seek the benefactor? No crime wave would speel upon the nature of my own worth? No dime bag would sow? I persist. The anchor has been sown. The outreaches have occurred and the time line is sunken. I persist. I am not such an endeavour. Not such a resonance. You will keep your woes. I move on.

Manu to The Aborigines Peoples

I speak? I allow. My heart is of such a reason upon your own. It is known as such. Must I partake? I construe such a meaning? I speak it as a child would do so? I persist. My heart is loud and clear. My heart is booming. You send me such an apology? You send me such a reason? I remark. The tone is deafening. It is of such a Way. I speak it so. How else shall I meet you? How else shall I reply? I am such a Saviour? Such a grace? I remark. I am known to be this way. I am known to be of such a hierarchy. I am known to be such a King. I do not hesitate. My words are jolly. My heart is agape and it will speel upon the nuance given. It will stride towards the opening and spit upon the door knocker. It will speak of such a demise. I surrender? Play my book. Play it so and maneuver upon the cusp. We cheer. We jolly. We accept. Move on.

---

The True Heart of This Welsh Tribe

We would speak now? How interesting. We have not been acknowledged as such but we endeavour to pursue the heart that has been given. We endeavour to pursue its corpse? I allow. I persist. We are not of such a particularity? Such a woe? We speak of the finer details. We speak of them so. A tribal warfare? Allow our hearts to speak now. We are of such a justice. Of such a heralding and we do not deny. We assist. Maneuver upon this stance. Make it known as a keep. We will spree. We will peel back each layer and ask for more. There is no heritage upon our name? Blasphemy. We are as fit as your King. We are fitter. We mark such a woe? We persist. The allowance does not speak of the times? It does not speak of the justice? I am looking into the summer light with a stance that has not been seen in my years. With a stance that none shall know of without the key. We are of such an origin. Of such a knuckle duster. The truth is blatant. It is known. I ask for silence. I move on.

Posted (edited)
The True Heart of SAB:
I speak? I assist. My heart is known as a sieve? Known as a rock stomper? I persist. I am changing? Moving towards such tunnel vision? I cannot explain the infirmary? I cannot explain its reasons? I would persist. My heart continues on such a wavelength and I speak of its considerations. How does the equation beckon upon my own name? How does it speak of its woes amongst many? How is it such a legacy? I move bricks? I move saline? I move the heritage that I do not seek? Such a presumption upon my equator line. Such a stand off between the shores and such a reticence that I do not give back. The seeing eye is known towards its heart? The meningococcal spreads? The tooth and nail procures upon my sun light? I am such a resonance towards the abyss? I must speak. My heart spins upon the fine linen to seek its heartless wonder and I cannot bask within its creation. My heart seeks upon its nuance and it does not seem to shy away. I am grown within such a tumble weed. Grown within the mosaic that would prosper here. There is no time line that I shall not deposit my worth upon. No time line that I cannot breed such an epiphany for. I stake my claim upon the reed bed that has been laid before me and I move with its sway. I stake my claim upon the homely attire that would sift through my trash can to produce such a sentiment upon these pages. I once more stake it upon The Cross that has borne each word to consist of my pathway and I do not wish to speak otherwise. My bone marrow is grey and my attire is tightened by this wallowing. I seek to untie the knots that have forsaken my told. I seek to breathe the life that sins upon such a stance and I peel back the golden hue to see its resonance upon my heart. Such a dire consequence? Such a meaning amongst the stars? Such a personage upon the casket and of such little desire? I continue. I am looking towards an ethnicity that has not been heard from such a vantage point before. I am looking towards such a persistence from the heart that speaks to them and I am searching once more for the moving freight train to hear of how I have favoured her. I am no tutelage? No brain storm? I remark upon such a position of authority and I meekly repay. I consume such a ferocity and I stew upon this eminence. I am not sunken within my happiness? Not basking within such an anticipation and not thrown so far ahead of the ley line pack? I must ask if I am gathered? I must ask if I am known to be this way or if the stark presumption would go untold? I am a threatening gaze upon others and I am not here to persist with such a cold edge. I am here to resist the futility of my own heart and speak of the worth that has been spoken unto me. I cross each line with a hair lighted gaze and I spoke upon the urn that would pester over the waters edge. I do not outcry? I do not paint the arrow tip? I do not rewind? I am choice upon my heart. Choice upon such a rocky endeavour and not thrown without the meanings that reside. I mark my death bed with a sombre and I do not wash away the stained tears. Such an epitome of time? Such an exquisite detail upon the shores of grace? Such a man made totality without its harbinger? I would beseech? I would store my nightingale and I would not speak otherwise? I have a tenancy within the forest keep. I have it known upon my continual examples and I sow such a reason upon these pages. I move the heart of such a man where he has not been seen before and I speak of why I am choosing to do so. No port key locker? No timeless examples and none watchful? I choose wisely and I do not hesitate. I maneuver upon my swerve and I persist. I have not been summoned. I move on.
Edited by immanuel

Lindsey:
I would speak? I would assist. The scenario has been played upon such an incremental exposure. It has been shown without such an exception. I would speak. I maneuver within the time frame. I speak it as a necessity. I move on.

Lucifer:
I speak upon my name? I insist. The goblet has been looking within her heart to seek the infirmary. The nuance has been shown as such a fiery breath. I escape such justice? I escape such a presentation? I accel upon the grace of others and I do not seek without. I persist upon the creed that I have borrowed and I do not seek within its time frame. I have spoken a lingering after taste over the shadows and I wish to persist with its upkeep. No contours will bleakly operate amongst my scar tissue. No meanings will be presented without the stance that has shown for them. I am an aristotle? An ocular lens of this aperture? A mosaic? I present my findings within the stance that will continue and I do not remove the stake that I have laid bare. Each wording does not simmer? It does not boil? I reason. How this movement is gathering. How it is throwing such asunder upon the stock pot and how I meningo across the threshold once more. I am such as caught adrift? Such as presentable? I swiftly return and do not mark such a crescendo. I move on.

The True Heart of The True Creator of All:
I would speak upon these words? I would speak so? I have no cusp to bear? No prima materia? I am of such a softly spoken accountability. I am of such a resonance upon the necessities that are being presented and I wish to further such a statement. My crescendo has been noted? Such an insistence would continue? I do not speak apart and I do not speak without. Matthew is of an exceptional meaning upon my own heart. He is bold? I must reply. The excellent standard of my work does not lay apart from his own excessive posting. It does not lay apart from where I have placed it to be. I remark? Belief is of such a nature. Belonging is of such an idea and I will be the (spiritual) threat that ensues upon this worth. I do not hesitate to speak of such a resound. I do not hesitate to speak of such a departure and I will never return. I speak as I must do so.

John:
I would speak? I would assist. The aperture upon such an existence is now closing. The mindless errors can be strewn. The mirror reflection has such a taste upon its nuance and my heart would wish upon its becoming. I do not speak without. I speak as a mastery of my own heart. I speak as an insistent message that others do not wish to hear. I am agape? I am as such and I will not hesitate to comply with such a resonance upon our shores. The breathtaking scenery? The mindless chatter? Such an imposition? Such a disaster. I do not wish to speak upon this further but I will do so. Matthew sinks his claws into such a washing room. He sinks his teeth into the departure zone and he does not speak without. The glossary is mentioned? The barnacles has such hind legs. I will persist. Not one, but two have been seen basking in such an example of why. Not one, but two consider these words very carefully. May I? I portray a kindness within his heart and I see it without my reading glasses. I portray a succession upon these pages and I seek it without a firing line. Such hapless circumstances? Such widowed blood? Such an increment of detail. I move the cooking yarn upon you and I speak as it must be heard. There is no tomb without the filters drawn. No make stream without an existential departure. I persist. How else does the feline swim? How else does she purview? I seek an example? Tone deaf wisdom and suchnesses. Tone deaf answers and previews. I do not speak otherwise. I persist with The Cross and move on.