The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Ishmael Fleishman

Seeking brugmansia cuttings

I am seeking assorted brugmansia cuttings and I was wondering if anyone would be open to parting with a few cuttings to grow my collection?

Heh, I was going to put up a similar post myself tonight as I'm rebuilding after having to part with a large part of my collection years ago - you beat me to it!

If you're in Tassie I have an unnamed double white (possibly this) that I could pass on immediately, and probably a Maya in a few months.  I have a very small Burnt Orange but I doubt that it'll be big enough to prune until next summer.  I may have some sanguinea seeds, but I'll need to dig around the leaves to see if the flowers set now that 'I have another one nearby...

if there are any other Tasmanians here with brugs I'm desperately searching for Clementine, Mathildenwalzer, and Culebra.  The Dancer would be nice but I doubt that it's down here.

As an aside, I note that yesterday Yamina took down all their brug pages.  That was a bit upsetting - I was hoping that they'd restock, because they were the only nursery that imports to Tassie and that had Culebra in the past...

G'day, I have Dwarf Pink n Green, Pink Panther and Golden Lion available. My Culebra is not ready to propagate just yet, very slow growing. I'm in SEQ, happy to post but not to Tassy sorry!

• Like 1

Sorry I sold my last lot but next pruning will have more.

2 hours ago, ph7 said:

Sorry I sold my last lot but next pruning will have more.

OKAY