The Corroboree

AI generated insights into transformational states of consciousness?

Wondering if anyone has personally used AI (DALL-E etc) to portray the more 'uplifted'/transcendent levels of consciousness or unfolding of spiritual transformations, personal spiritual insights etc, particularly if you're art inept like me?

Be keen to see what you've generated via such if you have played around with such, it almost gives a creative visual outlet for portraying such to those who are normally verbosely language-tied in their worldviews

Here's some of my attempts
933841188_collage4.thumb.jpg.07df8d233143dd99dec4a840ed3f207d.jpg

933841188_collage4.thumb.jpg.07df8d233143dd99dec4a840ed3f207d.jpg

Edited by Alchemica

I have, just now. Only, I don't really have any spiritual insights to feed DALL-E2. More like cues for visual cliches. 

I also tried outputting a botanical illustration, with a given species name, but nothing even remotely plausible came back.

Edited by fyzygy
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, fyzygy said:

I have, just now. Only, I don't really have any spiritual insights to feed DALL-E2. More like cues for visual cliches. 

0.jpeg

4.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

1.jpeg

Thanks for sharing.

I also tried outputting a botanical illustration, with a given species name, but nothing even remotely plausible came back.

I've found the same for lots of botanicals, oddly if I request something like a Trichocereus flower or plant sometimes something comes back that's passible. Putting in things like 'Sceletium tortuosum' was no good but more broadly 'Mesembryanthemum' sort of worked. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...