The Corroboree

Melbourne Piracetam doctor

There is no schedule 1.... If you need to see a doc that would be a schedule 4(prescription only)... 

If scheduled 4 (as I think it is,  but someone else can confirm) , are there actually any Aus registered preparations for docs to prescribe? I'm pretty sure the medicos don't recognize any condition requiring it here and there's the root of the problem. 

Ramifications if independently importing if scheduled 4.. 

• Like 1

i think piracetam was an early nootropic of its type and has been displaced (maybe not entirely) by stronger versions like oxiracetam pramiracetam aniracetam

various nootropics have been variously available from various aussie vendors but this no longer seems to be the case for any of the *racetam

order from USA

but heed waterboys warning

Edited by ThunderIdeal

• 2 weeks later...

Sabretooth - I really suggest you check out www.alibaba.com and search up racetam suppliers there. You are really limiting yourself choosing strictly piracetam, it's not the most effective racetam (just the most researched) and there are much more cost effective alternatives that are also legal (see sunifaram).

I have multiple vendors I can connect you with directly, PM me.