The Corroboree
☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

http://www.neon-nettle.com Any good ? looks it.

on the ever more dire need for MSM swerving I found this site called the neon nettle , anybody know it already or rate it?

gotten tired of the muted uk media and this seemed a refreshing accidental find..

http://www.neon-nettle.com/

At first glance at the homepage & the titles of the articles it looks like some serious sensationalist click-bait load of garbage. 

Just my subjective impression at a glance

edit: I could be wrong

Edited by paradox
  • Like 1

That seems like a fairly accurate assessment @paradox.

The site may as well be The Onion. :lol:

1 hour ago, Northerner said:

That seems like a fairly accurate assessment @paradox.

The site may as well be The Onion. :lol:

not sure if the onion has changed but I just had a look for it and seems very different so long as I got the right onion , what dyu mean? did the onion used to be different and more like the nettle one? the onion says it's satire...

-edit- or dyu mean as in some kinda soup ingredients for a pot of broth? I guess the canary might be better cooked at that rate although a useful viewpoint reference in it's self although perhaps this onion is more like an e number / artificial flavouring?

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

dnno about the uk storms story tho , according to the site hurricane brian will hit uk over the next day (is 23:51 now)

although it's raining ... not too unusual for mushroom season ... it is pretty warm tho for sure.

I guess weather can be hit or miss but i guess there's one story i can witness if it predicted correctly albeit not a "people up to stuff" type article.

Honestly I just glanced at the homepage..  I find it really off, the way  sensationalist click-bait media feeds off of & in turn feeds people's hysteria & paranoia.. The articles may be based on real stories.. Just like most articles on more mainstream news websites.. They all use click bait psychology to draw people in.. This site, at a glance just seems to do that in a rather overt way.. 

I get it but that kind of stuff is s pet peeve of mine

don't let me put you off though

Edited by paradox
  • Like 1

no mate all good I got ya when you said subjective glance :) and really appreciate your view because it all builds up the picture of human in this new way of looking at things I seem to have erm found myself in the progression of.

The more Idea the bigger the picture

I just couldn't seem to see the link between subjective glance and fairly accurate assessment ..

which was out of your court by then

but then i also kinda embraced the humanity of it and figured I'd better check out the onion see if it also felt as good

and when it didn't I felt a bit more human for having made similar mistakes too much in the past and it served as a little reminder in a good way and an eye opener and I guess a reason to be cool about it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ said:

not sure if the onion has changed but I just had a look for it and seems very different so long as I got the right onion , what dyu mean? did the onion used to be different and more like the nettle one? the onion says it's satire...

-edit- or dyu mean as in some kinda soup ingredients for a pot of broth? I guess the canary might be better cooked at that rate although a useful viewpoint reference in it's self although perhaps this onion is more like an e number / artificial flavouring?

The absurdity of all the articles as well as the content (yes I read a few) gave me impression that it was mostly gimmick reporting and may as well be The Onion. Whether or not the articles have any amount of truth to them is irrelevant, as it would be impossible to sift out from the agendas and commercial motive.

• Like 1

i see ya on the motives aye , I just started to incorporate the motive degree but if they have any truth in them it's relevant to me because of the irrelevance of the main stream uk ballgaggeds

and I need a wider pool and more experience in filtration

so what better to practice on then I guess

oddly enough I'm a first hand witness of truths that do appear absurd on the surface (but at the core make perfect sense) to some ..

yet having known that just word play power of absurdity is often placed as subversion in process of obfuscation without objective solid based reasoning under the label of factual and I've seen it dupe people right in front of my eyes with ease... I'm since inclined to believe impressions are merely that.

And can't place the same weight in substantial value in it perhaps?

..and maybe a more thorough approach is required.

pretty sure the bucket of sand article is accurate on that site so far but doubting the weather one already if any consolation.

• Like 1

not only that but in that article this bit :-

"Thankfully, there are some of us still left who know better than to blindly follow the herd, and continue to question the "official" narrative."

this is something I learned the hard way and rings with a more prolonged sustain.

What about the daily mail?

Its uk based, has a reputation.  i dont like how the stories are presented with redundant bullet points throughout and its hard to navigate on my phone but..

.. It's funny as fuck.  Dreck-filled you could say, but they also have the balls to publish stories about the muslim takeover etc.  I think youd like it?

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

i was brought up very much on the fringes of society being taught to continually question the official narrative.  Thankfully my parents were not total crackpots though..

Having had that perspective it seems to me that a problem suffered by many people who are brought up within the mainstream, being taught not to question the 'official narrative' is that when, in adulthood, they have some revelation about the falsity of the narrative they have been led to take for granted, with their trust in the predominant cultural world view deeply undermined, they can then tend to become polarized & react in a somewhat extreme fashion & often will then believe all sorts absolute nonsense that comes their way, as long as it is anywhere outside the 'official narrative.'

the problem is also that if you are brought up in that way, it is sort of a given that you were most likely not necessarily taught adequate skills for determining what is worthwhile information & that coupled with a deeply undermined trust for the cultural narrative & the figures of authority (parents teachers etc) you always trusted to take care of your wellbeing, it can be a recipe for a lot of reactionary silliness..

it is extremely important to not simply trust any kind of narrative that anyone is selling you..  we need to equip ourselves with the appropriate intellectual resources to determine for ourselves what is trustworthy information..  but it's also super important not to forget, if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.

Edited by paradox
  • Like 2

having nearly been killed by far right nationalists 3 times and attacked by them since childhood after one of their cunts stole a 4yr old me away from a country that also has islam forced on it kinda puts me off a lot but I'll have a look for the bits that arent on that particular subject and give it a go .. something tells me that simply by the fact that its a british mainstream media that I won't be able to trust it .. but i appreciate the gesture and your time. ( @  Thunder Ideal)

edit yeah there's some funny things in there , I wonder how close that girl from Indiana  and her retrievers were ....after learning of a 'whitney wisconsin's escapades of nast..

maybe sleeping with erm men's best friends isn't limited to the human kind for some.

That's a good site also to see what fuels some of the british psyche tho which is always useful when in rome thanks Thunder

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ