The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Alchemica

Will a donation based Cacao healing service be sustainable?

Will this work  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want to start from the ground up, healing from the bottom. To do that, I'll need funds from higher up. I don't expect to continuously get support for nothing, I'd like there to be exchange going on. That's why I'm wondering, is a donation based healing system feasible?

I'm hoping that by running at a donation cost for customised healing options, people wont abuse the system? It's designed to be so that healing options are affordable to all. So if you're doing well financially, you maybe chip in a little more to cover more medicine for the less fortunate. Is this too much to ask in such a society? Do I need to reconsider?

These are not just cheap ingredients but potent therapeutics, pure grades. I would aim to bring efficacious solutions to those who need them. I don't make money from it but if the donation system is something people can implement from their heart, I can grow and support myself through this.

Does it work, or am I dreaming?