The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
courage

Sodium thiosulfate

I've been experimenting with a few different supplements lately and came across sodium thiosulfate.

For its value it is dirt cheap. It assists in detoxing the body from heavy metals and can neutralise the harmful chemicals in your drinking water, as well as polluted streams.

What I've been doing is dissolving one crystal in one litre of water and adding 1mL of this solution to each bottle of water I drink throughout the day.

Another dirt cheap supplement I've been experimenting with is 60mcg of methylene blue in my drinking water. I'll have to give this one more time before I draw any conclusions.

Best wishes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylene_blue#Side_effects

Methylene blue is a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI),[42] and if infused intravenously at doses exceeding 5 mg/kg, may precipitate serious serotonin toxicity, serotonin syndrome, if combined with any selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) or other serotonin reuptake inhibitor (e.g., duloxetine, sibutramine, venlafaxine, clomipramine, imipramine).[43]

It causes hemolytic anemia in carriers of the G6PD (favism) enzymatic deficiency.

I do not recommend serotonin syndrome for anyone.its not fun.

• Like 1