The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Salviador

Whose life is it anyway?

So i was wondering, when did my parent sign over my free will to the government? coz i sure as hell dont remember. Who the fuck does the ruling body in this country think it is, telling me what im allowed to eat and drink and which plants are allowed to grow where.

I dont understand societies taboo on exogenous chemicals when athletes and monks are little more than endogenous chemical junkies. I even know runners who have become quite ill when they stop running regularly and are deprived of their precious endorphins.

I know they say its for the safety of others, but then just think of alcohol and smokes so fuck it cant be that big of a problem for them.

Guest electro

its not about people... its about winning votes through the easiest techniques - fear and greed ... scare the public, appear to be protecting them, tell them that your taxation scheme will save them money and you win (so long as you are labour or liberal lol)

*shrug*

funnily enough in a recent survey, "drugs" were preferred to alcohol as innebriant of choice ...

we just have to wait for that generation to be the majority (another 50 years) and things may change (cozx the drugs are bad ands we will save your children from them tactic doesnt work as well on them )

I'd like to think a little less than 50 years...Our kids already know most of what we know here at home about drug taking.Whether it be cannabis,tobacco,alcohol,aspirin or extacy.

We feel a hell of a lot safer for THEM this way

Every-body deserves an informed choice.

I wish to discuss with my pharmacist which of their range of euphorics would best be suited for a party. As there will be some strangers, as well as dear old friends, I will be wanting something mild so I don't get anxious or make a fool of myself. But I want to be on another level, not mundane and preferably indolic. Possibly milligram doses of psilocybin at two hour intervals? Or a slightly sustained release noribogaine capsule?

Of course in my view of the future the pharmacist will be very busy selling cigarettes and might not have time for a proper consultation over their ludics.

My love for science fiction keeps my hope alive. The casual way PK Dick has a character buy a pack of joints from a vending machine gives me the feeling that it is possible to make a sane world because there are plenty of sane people around.

Sane in my sense of the word, of course. Like my christianity it might not be recognised as such by the suits.

yep, theo--while you're there, i've been feeling abit low w/the change to winter, could you get me a mild mood improver? be good wouldn't it.

apparently the youth suicide rate has been falling dramatically since 1997. the agencies dealing w/it are scratching their heads as to why, while congratulating themselves that it MUST be the results ov all the preventative programs they've put in place.------- :mad: BULLSHIT --it would have more to do w/the amount ov MDMA being sold than anything else.

So i was wondering, when did my parent sign over my free will to the government? ---when they filled in the birth certificate.

the government owns you --never forget it. they can send you to die in their wars--even if you're not old enough to vote for them; & if you refuse to fight they can lock you up--in your grandfathers day they could shoot you for not being stupid(brave) enough to run headfirst into a hail ov machine gun & artillery fire.

ownership is the right to "use & ABUSE".

LOL @ mdma and giving youth new reason to live!!!! i totally reckon that would be a contributing factor, the people you meet, connections you form, the teamwork and interpersonal training involved in dealing with the comedown, and ensuring an adequate supply of gum and pops. Relationship healing through shared experience of bliss. Hell theres even a whole bunch of literature of mdma and marriage counselling. They also used to give it to people that police had to yank off the edge of a tall building. All with great results.

Prevention doesnt stop drug use, just look at all the literature, the only thing that does is the govt instilling this illogical anti-exogenous chemical mindset that gets under most peoples guard before they have learnt critical thought.

the government owns you --never forget it. they can send you to die in their wars--even if you're not old enough to vote for them; & if you refuse to fight they can lock you up--in your grandfathers day they could shoot you for not being stupid(brave) enough to run headfirst into a hail ov machine gun & artillery fire.

ownership is the right to "use & ABUSE".

hell yeah.... I knew a bloke in germany, only 18 or so, who got locked up several times just because he ran away from the army barracks. he just couldn't take being a soldier, and they locked him up basically ruining his life.

bastards!

bastards through & through

--think how many people are locked up AT THIS MOMENT, just for posession ov Marijuana.

lives ruined, families destroyed, homes lost--over fuckin weed.--that's criminal in itself