The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
nut

Pereskiopsis wanted in Perth.

Chasing some for grafting or at least some to grow stock from. Not much to trade but happy to buy.

I second this request, in Perth. Sadly, there may be a skip bin somewhere in WA with many meters of Pereskiopsis.

That's what I thought that fuckn sucks. I do know a guy but he is way out in the hills. Not sure how much he has. I'll see if he has much and maybe I can meet him. I'll let you know mate

That's what I thought that fuckn sucks. I do know a guy but he is way out in the hills. Not sure how much he has. I'll see if he has much and maybe I can meet him. I'll let you know mate

I can get some mate but I'm not sure how much. He said he had a heap but I need to go out to jarrahdale to see. Am just waiting to find out when he is free

Id be happy to drive to jarrahdale, if you are to busy. Im off work until late October. But Im going down south from Friday until Wednesday this weekend. Let me know.

I will be able to get us some mate. Not sure how much but some for sure. Prob is he is off on some training so it won't be for about two weeks