The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
spooge

sa.gov.au

Thanks guys, comn from you 2 they are very nice and considerate responses, not that you's don't usually respond with negative comments, anyways, you know what i mean, thank you

I agree Yettles 711, My sanity and health are most important in times such as these.

Both i am fucking up quite well atm, valium and smokey things are keeping me sane and take aways are keeping me ship shape and well fed.

Soon i will cut down on the mind helpfulls and today I'm going shopping for some real food at a supermarket and vege shop etc. wooooooot

The dishes have sat on the sink since the other half walked out 3 weeks ago so I'm gonna have to put them in the dishwasher today, i expect to cry whilst i do this.

Most. Most, Most importantly the partner and i have worked out asset division terms ourselves, so no blood sucking lawyer will make 20k off each of us drawing out a simple process that should take a few weeks not a year as they propose.

We will have legal documents drafted and we both sign them in the presence of both the lawyers and a clerk of courts.

This will cost us thousands less and my self and my ex remain friends and have made our own amicable settlement.

of this i am most glad and thankful, esp to him, as he is willing to let me keep his half of the farm as part of the settlement.

i don't mean to air my garbage, though i think the separation was partly caused by the stress of the building debacle.

This will add to our claim when we sue the builders and maybe the state government. :)

9am is fast approaching, ring ring time :)

how i am sooooo much enjoying making these fuckers work for me.

I know i shouldn't be so spite full but after 3 years of this run around they can get fucked and eat all the shit i serve them, nice warm steamy turds for all the govt dogs and scum i have been dealing with :)

Edited by olive
  • Like 4

Lazy government bludgers they should all be fired

Edited by ThunderIdeal

they aint all bad, some actually do their job and do it well.

However after woking for the state for 15yrs in WA i can tell you that 70% of gov employees do fuck all and would be unable to retain a job in the private workforce.

this morning i was just refunded an amount of money by a building inspector who has taken 8 months to fail to deliver any quotes or building reports.

This is Jims Building SA, avoid these fools at all costs.

it took me 4 months of hassling this prick for him to refund me, i had to remind him of his obligations to his client once a promise in writing is made, his licensing requirements insists he keeps to the obligation. it is also under his code of ethics if he wishes to retain his business license in this state.

after many months of emails it took a terse phone call for him to realise he better pay up.

he still refused so i threatened legal action and then tortured him for 2 months with emails full of legal jargon and reminding him of his obligations.

he then sent a mail without conceding any fault what so ever he will refund my money, i decided no, he has a larger case to answer and that i would challenge his franchise and sue them :)

I let him mull over this email for a few days, then sent a mail entitled "reprieve" i basically told him as he is a young man with a young family, trying to set up a new business i don't want the pressures that he will inflict on his family due to the stress of me suing him.

so i have accepted the 250$ refund.

However, i will leave full and thorough reviews on all review sites about this franchise and its inability to perform simple tasks like provide a simple quote. basically the guy and the business does not have the contacts in the state or the experience to perform an inspection like the one he promised he could.

My intention is that he learns from this mistake and improves his client relations.

This colourful experience will also feature in the report i place with the ombudsman.

again i maintain the CBS are promoting the private industry over the gov funded OTC

I believe there is an agenda in place here and i intend to expose it.

after ombudsman comes the media :)

EDIT - i have hired 5 individual private building inspectors in this state.

I have received refunds from 2 of them after hassling them for months as they failed to deliver what they promised in writing.

3 have been useless wastes of time who we didn't even considering hiring.

The only assistance in reporting i have managed to get from the private industry was from a 1 building inspector who has provided a report on the green house stating that it is not to Australian standard and a builder who has quoted 25k to rebuild the green house, and thats with out removal of any old materials.

Edited by olive

Glad to hear your parting of ways has taken an amicable turn for the good. That stuff is big enough, without all of the other shit you are wading through.

Hopefully your hearts can start to mend despite all of the rest of it.

Good luck. :)

• Like 1

Edited by olive

You should have hired hillbilly. Fark man good luck, hope u stay out of the big house!!

Nah man, im most capable of looking after myself. I also like to fight my own battles as you know :)

I won't be going to Jail as i possess no assault or TTK charges so i will get 6 months probation. at worse i will have to 'sign in' every week at the local police station.

this is the result of SA.govs 40% reduction in sentencing laws if you plead guilty in the first hearing as the states broke.........lol

The police have also 'implied' this will be their recommendation as they are aware i was driven to the actions i took through utter frustration due to the builders and states lack of assistance and action.

My self and my very expensive lawyer are most confident of this outcome.

We will also have our own evidence to present in court to demonstrate to the judge the 'cause' of the matter.

Preparation, evidence and a good lawyer are essential in a case such as this.

oh looky looky its after 9am, on the phone we go :)

Hired hillbilly as in get him to build ur greenhouse

oh, is that what you mean.....duh, sorry didn't understand.

i will be hiring competent registered tradespeople that are insured and have the capability of building such a large structure.

As I'm unsure of HB's quals I'm un sure if he would be suitable etc.

this is a 9x21 mtr structure.

Edited by olive

I also thought hb must work a second job breaking skulls....

.. You need to be more clear about what things hillbilly will do for cash.

Sorry to derail. Following this thread olive, hoping you get justice. Its a shame you cant go after the police if they acted up but really that's the way it is. An officer on the gold coast released footage of police assault and he (the whistle blower) received far greater punishment than any of the bullies.

I've many process's in motion about the police assault, they are best not discussed here for the time being :)

When its sorted I'll be most happy to tell you guys all bout it :)

Hillbilly can pretty much build anything better than most tradies. He's a freak. I'm employing him to build my greenhouse, cacti house and shadehouse and im betting his shits all over any qualified tradies.

• Like 1

As opposed to a standover man he couldn't knock the skin of a rice pudding.

i gotta be very careful Incog, I've been fucked over once,

I'm no way saying that hillbilly would do that to me but unless he's a registered tradesman in the state of SA and is insured i can't hire him as this is all under government investigation and they will be "choosing' the trades that have no connection with Knox construction to rectify the works.

i imagine HB to be a big burly cunt that'd flatten you if you ,looked sideways at him......:)

Really? I smashed him in an armwrestle without any effort at all really. But yeah best of luck to you and your southern massive thing. I reckon U will do awesomely.

• Like 1

So, fuckallski has really been happening.

the CBS and OTC had inspections planned for the 16th of oct, I've decided to have a letter of entry onto my farm drawn up by a lawyer so these people behave them selves and do the job that they are suppose too.

This is costing a k as these things aint cheap and this letter covers some fairly specific things

this letter will then be sent to the CBS and the OTC who will have a fit about it and demand wording be changed and all kinda shit no doubt.

i will maintain that as a tax paying citizen of the state it is my right etc.........

This letter should be ready end of this week.

we all see what happens from there.

meanwhile I've decided to sue a building inspector that lied to us in writing for 9 months delaying our claim to the CBS etc.

he has refunded our 220 but denies any wrong doing and i want him to admit fault and compensate me, mutherfucker wasted so much of out time

I've all the evidence i need am seeking legal council now, seems building lawyers are a different lot etc, awaiting recommendations now

this will be practice for when i sue knox destruction, dogs