The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mesq

T-shirts

Anyone know where I can get quality digital images printed onto bulk tshirts...?? with an aim at being able to sell them for affordable prices??

Please let me know,.,,

Guest electro

i just got some brilliant iron on transfer stuff ,... i just made a shirt with it that is better than most of my shirts (i think its 20 bux for 3 sheets but am not 100% sure ).

print on it on a normal printer - iron it on and all is good ..

i even had people admiring my shirt @ infected mushroom .(well the image on it ... some dmt pic picked up from the web). no one had a clue it was home done

celcast transfers for all colours including black ..

www.celcast.com.au

[ 10. March 2004, 20:23: Message edited by: electro ]

I had an idea for a t shirt some time ago, i was thinking of a picture of a concert pass with the words DMT! NATURES BACKSTAGE PASS. would be a great way of meeting like minded peeps at concerts and festivals.If you do make one let me know ill buy one.

Yeh i'm also looking to make some shirts. My friend got this photo, thanx to those camera's built into phones, of this guy being held down by about 3-4 Trainsit Police, I think it'll make a kewl Tee with some catchy phase above the pic.

I like that one about the DMT. You better copyright it heh heh

Torsten,have you thought about shaman-australis

t-shirts?

i want a t-shirt that reads

'are you ready for the psychedelic bomb?

prepare now!'

lol

t s t .

electro:

i just got some brilliant iron on transfer stuff ,... i just made a shirt with it that is better than most of my shirts (i think its 20 bux for 3 sheets but am not 100% sure ).

print on it on a normal printer - iron it on and all is good ..

i even had people admiring my shirt @ infected mushroom .(well the image on it ... some dmt pic picked up from the web). no one had a clue it was home done

celcast transfers for all colours including black ..

www.celcast.com.au

Mad ive been thinking of doing that myself for awhile... WHats the quality like? the transfers wont fall off after 4 months or something yeah?

I messed around with some iron-ons a year or two ago, they're O.K., just don't machine wash the fuckers, if you do they won't last long at all.

I just so happen to know a bloke in the t-shirt business, I can get prices if people are interested, they mainly do bulk, so Im not sure about one offs.

Chief

if you wanna sell internationally

take a look at cafepress

you can have your pix printed out on many items

and sold without any upfront charges

cafepress is very easy to use

which is a bonus

jalien.gif

visionary art

visionary mp3s

Guest electro

re:

I messed around with some iron-ons a year or two ago, they're O.K., just don't machine wash the fuckers, if you do they won't last long at all.

--- mine have lasted better than $40 store bought ones ... (and at a cost of $10 a shirt with printing costs included it's a damn sight better than hunting for stuff, not finding it, then paying top dollar to settle for someone elses idea)

They go krinkly when you machine wash them, but after another iron they are as good as new ...

could be the brand then

i was using "ausinc", 5 4 $20

can't really complain though, i get bored with them anyhow