The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subaeruginosin

Drinking Methylated Spirits

there's a doco on vice I just watched about people in North Columbia fucking donkeys. Like legit, young kids, 10yrs old, spreading some donk pink and loving it. Apparently it's cos the women are catholic and the donkeys stretch ya dick out and the women actually like it and encourage their kids to fuck donkeys. It's insane

i'm not expecting anyone to be sympathetic, I just think people should just ignore him instead of 'feeding the troll'.

Good point, already done.

For anyone who doesn't know how this works, just go to "Manage Ignore Prefs" in your profile, then enter the username you want to ignore, tick which of their content (posts, PMs, chat, signature) you don't want to see, & press "save". It's that easy! :)

Man, I had a stir-fry, then cashew spread on toast, then a pumpkin muffin, and I'm fucking still hungry.

Lasagne sounds soo good right now. Fuck this, I'm having more chocolate-chia cake, with metho on the side :wink:

Mmm...lasagne. When my basil was going nuts I made one that had like a centimetre of homemade walnut-jalapeno pesto in the middle...forget about cream, that thing barely even needed cheese it was so delicious. One of the best things I've ever cooked, if you ever need to use up about half a kilo of basil leaves you gotta try it. But the best lasagne I've eaten had to be one in an Italian restaurant that used layers of huge porcini slices in place of lasagne sheets OMFG I can't wait for Boletus edulis to start colonising NSW pine forests so I can try this at home.

Moth balls are like all day gob stoppers for me.

This thread is dumb... why is it still going?

A haiku:

This thread is just weird.

Methos not a beverage.

Should Google kilju.

This thread is dumb... why is it still going?

Its an all in brawl and you just got yourself started with the lamest post yet.

So back to crusty cheesy food... I just had a homemade Lebanese bread pizza, if you get the cheese to sauce ratio just right and cook it just perfect, you have a crusty Burnty cheesy thingy comparable to the outside of lasagne!!

Has anyone ever put sour cream in there lasagne or am I alone?

i was wondering where abouts on the layering the sour cream gets dolloped

could you please describe your lebanese bread pizza in a little more detail

Down the bottom, maybe 2 teaspoons across the whole thing, a teaspoon a layer if you like.

Have you never had Leb bread pizza!!!? Man o man, I chuck on a sachet of pizza sauce with garlic and fresh herbs and spoon it around, then a reasonable but able to be semi crisp'd amount of cheese is put on top. I like half cheddar half good parmasen! Don't forget FRESH herbs ;)

as for the oven setting I like to preheat to 180C and use the top and bottom setting so the bottom gets crispy. When the ovens hot is should only take 4-5mins!!

But do try the sour cream dollops in your lasagna!! Man it was just so bloody good!

I will keep pissin on your carpet....

Best scene is when the d00d gets knocked out and they piss on his rug haha so good "At least I'm house trained"

HAVE YOU EVER FUCKED A STRANGER IN THE ASSHOLE!

Yes and it was a woman god bless.

What about Nepal heh... Fucking so sad I've been reading about it the last hr and its so devasting.

Meanwhile ppl are dancing in the street over a fkn royal brat baby! Makes me sad

Im like Manu. I like sauce in my dishes.

Why do all car horns sound off to the note "f"?