The Corroboree
LikeAshesWeFade

MEDICAL MARIJUANA AUSTRALIA.

http://www.amazon.com/Cannabis-Evolution-Ethnobotany-Robert-Clarke/dp/0520270487/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

That will answer some of your questions Ace. Any book by Rob is golden, his Botany book was a work or art.

The ratios refer to "traits" I believe not "genes" ...some have told me thats pretty useful...

lol....I can remember an Australia without skunk strains.....I remember the day a long time back when I first met the

"crazy weed" aka Skunk#1

....bit off topic lads :wink:

• Like 2

Im a broke student
If someone wants to purchase it for me sure
Alternative sources that are open access or accessible by other means?

Also off topic, but I have a box full of High Times magazines in storage somewhere from the 90's. I don't know what books I have, although I do have "The Emperor Has No Clothes" by Jack Herer from the same period that I won't part with due to it being a present. If you want some literature Ace or anyone else I'm willing to pass it on at no cost. I'll be going through my boxes in the next couple of weeks so will let you guys know what I've got if there's any interest.

Edited by Maxofoz
  • Like 7

I would've assumed that the whole sativa : indica stuff might be an easier way to express the cannabinoid profile of any given strain, in that indica is usually more CBD heavy, whilst sativa tends to be higher in THC. :huh:

i also thought that THC was higher in Sativa then Indica but i found a study that says otherwise

http://www.amjbot.org/content/91/6/966.abstract

• Like 2

One of my favourite videos and the best video on ending prohibition.

Would love to see this screened on tv.

• Like 3