The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
~shameless~

just wondering about taking photos of people at work

Hey peeps!

At work today i had my photo taken whilst having a ciggie with the site foreman, i actually blew my stack at the fella and said "DON'T F@#CkEN FILM ME" i jumped straight in the scissor lift went up to the roof and contfronted him and he straight away became defensive, the other apprentice and the suspected happy snapper said they were both on both of thier phones talking to the leading hand (wtf was it a conference call?

), the suspected photographer is an apprentice as well and has a bit of an attitude about taking direction which doesnt bother me so much as he is a cluey little fella and works quiet well ( esp when hes sharded off his head), after i steamed off and lost a bit of emotional attachment about the incident at the end of the day i give them a lift home and a pep talk about how well the jobs going and how we should be able to trust each other ect ect, pats on the back all round.

But i aint really supposed to be having a cig during work hours,

so this photo or movie could result in me getting my arse kicked but not the sack.

Main point, feeling 50/50 bout wether i should have blown my stack at him also a bit shafted by having my photo snapped.

Was this fella in the wrong after i told him i dont want him to capture me on his phone?

Ps i dont smoke crack either just cigs

Well if he's sharded off his head at work hardly think you have anything to worry about.

You certainly have the upper hand in the blackmail stakes.. meth or ciggie... Know which one I'd rather be busted for at work.

Getafix

• Like 1

Haha backwards thinkin butt lickin crack heads

• Like 1

look shameless ,

being shameless what do you care about shameless promotional vids of you shamelessly seamlessness photos of scissor lift meth operators shaming and naming shamelessness behaviour in your shameless topic.

*you better like my shameless attempt at shame this late in the game of shame otherwise, well........

i'd feel ashamed

p.s i don't let my junkie brother-in-laws shameless slut of a gf take photos of me because i just know that she will use my image in a succubus ritual.........shamelessly

mani'mtoasted

• Like 6

God knows what will become of me, or the poor soul my head gets pasted onto,

I better start browsing tumblr.

You really do love that woodchipper, hillbilly. :wink:

• Like 1