The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
_Cursive

Enter the Void

Has anyone seen this movie? Man, trippy and intense visuals.

Worth the watch for something different.

:)

• Like 2

My favourite scene from this movie is where the French guy and the protagonist are walking down the street and he mentions datura, and how fucked up it is. Must be one of the only big budget films where such a relatively obscure ethnobotanical is mentioned.

• Like 1

Hmmm! I wonder if the guy was on Datura. Hmmm. You just made me think :)

is it Dah-Choo-Rah

--OR--

Day-Choo-Rah

???

anyway overall i think the film was a little boring, nice effects sure but I've watched more engrossing low budget films before with better ideas

I find it hard to imagine a way to portray something that so many regard as supremely sacred in a worse light. If I was given the opportunity to create a movie with this sort of budget you can absolutely bet it would be intended to inspire and uplift people not give average Joe the impression that the substance this movies' plot is based around is on the same level as sniffing glue. </ rant> That however is only my opinion so it probably doesn't count for much in the grand scheme of things.

Edited to be slightly less ranty.

Edited by Xenodimensional

I just thought it was way too long and boring and unsatisfying. I did like the way the little dmt visuals at the start.

For those who didn't realise the movie is about death being the end. Its a guys hallucinatory experience of bleeding to death in a filthy toilet.