The Corroboree
2XB

wanted viable Ipomoea species EDIT SORTED

Hi all;

I have had a lot of trouble finding viable Ipomoea species. In particular I am looking for heavenly blue & flying saucers.

I have tried a few online stores from australia and the seeds never germinate...

Please if anyone can help me out post here or pm, open to trades or can offer cash!

Have a great weekend!!!!!!!

Edited by doublebenno

I can give you some Kniola's Black Knight seeds in a week or two when theyre ready. The original seeds came from bullit and Ive already germinated the seeds from previous flowers with no problem.

And to ask the obvious question, are you nicking and soaking the seeds first?

I have both flying saucers and heavenly blues pm me ur address bro will sort you out and yeah what Cubism said nick and soak swell then plant.Also Cubism any chance you could swing a few of those seeds my way?

thanks cubism, I have already been growing the purpurea you talk of, and yes I have been knicking the seed coat, and great germ rates, which is why I am bummed about the supply I have been getting as these are super easy to grow!!! Really a beautiful plant, imo a worthwhile plant to grow!!!

MrDuke, I have HEAPS of the purpurea Kniola's Black Knight seeds to trade you for the flying saucers and heavenly blue, thanks for the generous offer!!!

I will pm you shortly dude.

Thank you both!!

peace

DB

• Like 2

All good, fuck I love this forum!!!!!!

MrDuke any chance of getting in on the flying saucers and heavenly blues? I have plates of different oyster, SRA and a few others if you want to trade.

Yo Mushfun Pm me ur adress dont worry about trade just pass on the love :wink:

• Like 1