The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
wezza

Podcasts I Enjoy

Hey guys, this is my first post (super excited to contribute and absorb this massive wealth of knowledge), and would like to share some podcasts that recently have been helping me change certain perspectives.

Firstly the Joe Rogan Experience (JRE). UFC fighter turned TV host and stand up comedian, has very interesting interviews with all sorts of people, namely; Louis Theroux, Graham Hancock, Dennis McKenna, Aubrey Marcus and Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

He always seems to ask what you want him to ask and the stories and mindset are excellent.

Secondly, Reset with Amber Lyon. Journalist turned Ayahuasca and entheogen advocate, has some interesting guests- particularly recommend the Iboga episode as well as the Mitch Schultz one.

These have helped in a way reaffirm my faith in humanity, as recently i had the notion that the common peasant such as myself really haven't know how much we have been oppressed (perhaps not so bad here in aus), however it has shown me that there are many people out there who understand whats going on :)

Anyway, let me know what has you guys captivated at the moment, i'm mainly talking audio podcasts that i can listen to when driving/skating/walking, would love to see what the like minded are listening to, and hopefully you guys can enjoy these resources too :D

ps. hope this hasn't already been done -_-

• Like 2

Joe rogan has some of the best podcasts by far, really makes you think

Edited by Matt1208