Hi guys,

so I've got

Psychotria

Sida Cordifolia

Loph. -Diffusa

-Texana

-

San Pedro

Catha Edulis -Vienna White (By the way, are you meant to just plant its leaf in the ground in a new pot to propagate a new plant)

-Thin Leafed variety

[would love a red catha.]

Syrian Rue

I would like some Australian natives, definitely some wattles but asides from those what are the staples of your collection?

Cheers guys.

By the way, also looking for piper methysticum/e. australe please pm me, and excuse the photo I've just kinda stopped surfing the net and actually doing stuff, still got one more 80W light to set up

post-14346-0-46603800-1407511412_thumb.j

post-14346-0-46603800-1407511412_thumb.jpg

post-14346-0-46603800-1407511412_thumb.jpg

Edited by Entheogenic garden

I'm confused :) , is that a list of stuff you have to trade? If so maybe I can help with what your looking for..

• Like 1

Hi! I'm not very versed in growing Catha edulis yet but I don't think sticking a leaf in a pot will work, but you can root stem cuttings easy in humid invironement, just take some weeks/months to root.

• Like 2

I guess I'm just wondering what are some of the 'must haves' of an ethnobotanical collection - that I don't have. Always looking to expand my knowledge and collection, even if I don't know what I'm looking for

What kap'n said.

Catha won't grow from leaf cuttings like psychotrias. Suckers are the surest way, or stem cuttings kept humid (good ole drink-bottle humidity domes work a treat), but they can be very slow to take.