The Corroboree
PhoenixSon

Tricho crests

I am after some Tricho crests,

I already have the regular peru crest.

So i am after a pachanoi crest + any of the lovely nitrogen sourced mutants.

Have cash extracts and plants to trade.

Pm please be much appreciated.

Also have some small pach x J3 crests sourced from PD but these are growing slow. So they cant be traded within the community yet.

Mushroomman should have heaps of plants by now.

Sorry bro, have traded everything I had available but once it warms up again I'll get a couple grafts going for you :)

• Like 1

Thanks mush man very much appreciated, would be great, i am cleaning up my collection as i moved and i want to get a couple more crests as they capture my interest more these days

May/Should have TBMC crests sometimes this season!

• Like 3

Ahhhh the excitement builds! you teasers you! :)

good work on propagating some super mutant seeds and also nitrogen for sharing the love!

I have some nitro seeds, but i dont want to kill them so am going to get a humidity dome and heat mat before i start them off!

cheers for the responses

Please PM me when any of these come available, only cactus form i really want to collect these days as they are more manageable for me, the bonsai's of the cactus world, well some of them seem like it other shoot of into crested monster tree's

Any other crest collector out there selling little offsets for reasonable prices,

Got interest from two lovely souls but saucing out some more possibilities.

shout out if you can spare a wee segment, i dont need large plants, just enough to root and grow into a decent plant in 3 years then trade.

That tbmc crest is getting propagated a bit these days woooow can't wait to get my hands on that :)

just putting it out there haha

• Like 1

Sorry bro, have traded everything I had available but once it warms up again I'll get a couple grafts going for you :)

thanks mush man, i love you long time.

Still looking for more crests but.

doesnt have to be grafted and the piece doesnt need to be large, just enough to start another plant off.

cheers everyone

carl will trade you later on when it grows a bit more, also have a pach x J3 graft that i may be able to part with, talk in another week or so when you have more $'s