The Corroboree
Evil Genius

Yesterday i fucked up by not betting on the Football Game...

Well, yeah, i know it sounds unbelievable, but when i was on a binge after the football game Germany vs France, I was drunk-telling everyone who could run away fast enough that the Brazilian Team was not nearly as good as in the years before and that this time, it will be a humiliating 7:1 victory for Germany. I´ve spent days analyzing their team and tactics in order to help my gf win the travel coupon in her Gym, so i was CONVINCED it would be at least 4:1 or more. That night, I Told 6 or 7 people including my girlfriend and a bunch of friends that i will be also be happy to bid on it for beer and kartoffelsalat but no one took the bet. Historical Loss were my damn words! I was expecting 4:1 or so, but was hoping for me and that´s why i was tipping this weird result. Well, yeah, next day i thought about going to the bookee, but since my horse race gambling dad left me with a betting trauma after having lost like 50k on his shithorses, I decided I´d rather not. Well, now, i am extremely happy about being in the final, but at the same time a bit bummed out because i probably missed out on a lot of money for that bet.

Also tipped the Final to be Holland vs Germany, but again, not betting for money. Just don´t like it. It leads to the dark side. But i actually hope for Argentina to kick them out...will be spending the evening in my Argentinia Jersey.

To sum it up. The fact i may have missed out on a lot of money isn´t that bad. What´s worse is that NO FUCKING ONE believes me. Lol. My girlfriend just gave me THE look. :rolleyes: Yes, THE LOOK! You know what that means!

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 2

What u get for watching kick and giggle ;)

• Like 1

The cosmic joke keeps getting better. German Television is looking for someone who can prove he tipped the Result right yesterday and want to invite him into the TV studio where he will be given a price. Pure Cosmic Comedy.

• Like 2

how bout a friendly wager?

i put some seeds up says argentina will win

how bout a friendly wager?

i put some seeds up says argentina will win

I dont think it works if both parties bet the same way

what did i tell you?

and i don't even follow the soccer

argentina to take the cup

The Germans all the way ... Unfortunate the the argies are missing di Maria probally the best attacking midfielder in the world and also a big game player ... The problem I see is the slow German central defense dealing with the likes of messi.... 3 -2 Germany

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Wir sind endlich Weltmeister! Götze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1