The Corroboree
spacemonkey

stolen plants/cacti

For local trades I meet people in public parking lots. For online trades I rented a mailbox at a local shop.

The guy who runs the local home based cactus business has regularly found T. pachanois missing or with branches broken off. I've heard him tell people who ask for San Pedro that he doesn't have any while standing right next to it.

Even if you think a person is ok and would never steal your plants, you don't know that they won't tell someone else who will.

I'm sorry for your loss.

• Like 2

Dogs. Big dogs.

Big dogs that shoot bees from there mouths.

I have big dogs and good neighbours. (Some good neighbours, one of them is dodgy, but as I said I have dogs)

• Like 4

Now I am coherent...lol....and healing

The razor blades would be the least harmful part if u just surround your collection in a fence of top heavy psycho0.

If your collection has natural spikies use em....but If laws change as an example and cops come around and sift through your

collection looking for contra and cut themselves on modified pots...basically you could be wearing some serious charges..... down here it would actually carry a mantrapping/bobbytrapping charge which emerged after stupid pricks started doing funky shit to weed crops.

If the dumb fcks of any persuasion spike themselves on natural obstacles well ...lol..thats life :wink: