The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
wert

Werts weirdy weird.

Does anyone else share my enthusiasm for the peppermint creme that oozes its way out of Freddo Frogs?

• Like 1

Nope, it tastes like toothpaste , lol. :)

• Like 1

I like Maltesers, and there's an art to eating them...you place a single Malteser in your mouth and gently bite it but not completely in half, then you allow your saliva to partly dissolve it until its a warm gooey mess....gobble it up and start again..Place a single Malteser in your mouth .....

Im a fan of not so in date strawberry freddo's, you know how the center goes all hard. mmmmmm.

have you recently found a new drug that makes everything seem like a good idea to start a new thread about? or is it just the green chemical coloring in peppermint freddo frogs doing that?

• Like 1

I like the peppermint freddos too.
So you arent alone at least. Still potentially weird :P

I like Maltesers, and there's an art to eating them...you place a single Malteser in your mouth and gently bite it but not completely in half, then you allow your saliva to partly dissolve it until its a warm gooey mess....gobble it up and start again..Place a single Malteser in your mouth .....

omg don't get me started on maltesers. if ima die eating junk then it'll be at the hands of maltesers

have you recently found a new drug that makes everything seem like a good idea to start a new thread about? or is it just the green chemical coloring in peppermint freddo frogs doing that?

We all know you dont like (peppermint) freddo frogs m8. Im glad you cleared that up...

Is it possible that you enjoy my enthusiasm snorting gulps of ethnol vapour while filling up a vechicles fuel tank but?

Some toys are/were laced with GHB. Is this Drugs or propaganda?

Anyway drugz are for deadheads innit. But freddos are hippity hip hop!

Wert

Edited by wert

Ok. Im going to put it out there that i truely believe 15º is the actual best temperture to consume Mc Donalds 30 cent cones. By far far way wayness. Even so 14º is to fucked for em' as is 16º but 16º would be alot less desirable than 14º cause the bullshit paper they givd you is non porous so cannot absorb any molten melted 30 cent Mc Donalds cones.

Edited by paradox

sure i do, i also think toothpaste tastes pretty good but if you ask me mint patties is where its at.

There is a certain allure to sucking freddo's green innards out the top of his head with a lot of suction so his body implodes though for sure

I'd maim a cute endangered mammal for a block of cadburys peppermint right now :(

• Like 1

A Tim tam with two corners bitten off ,one at each opposite side of the biscuit ,insert into hot coffee and attempt to drink coffee through the tim tam...mmm yum wish i had one now .

^^ i prefer to do that with cold milk, makes the chocolate go all hard & delicious & it doesn't just melt & stop working straight away..

incog, do it, i'll send you a block in the mail... or you could always just go down the shop..

No shops here at 8pm :/