The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thelema

Tagetes 16X & salvia bridgesii

Guest Thelema

well, after many months, I have finally prepared and smoked a 16x Tagetes Lucida.

Not fun. Barely able to breathe for 4 minutes, severe lung and airway constriction (and damage too, probably). No noticable psi effects, although may lead to an uncontrollable shivering/feeling of coldness.

Old-dried salvia bridgesii was once again experimented with, and for the sake of those who have not yet read my "salvia bioassay reports" on ethnobotany, once agian elicited a cocaine/mdma like high. Stay tuned for a 5x extract of this.

Guest electro

[This message has been edited by electro (edited 14 October 2002).]

Guest Thelema

hi electro

well, i have only consumed a small amount of this plant. both times i smoked about 2 leaves worth. I did have two pissy plants that died on me, and I have not seen it anywhere but one nursery in WA.

Its very strange, this excessive drying thing. Normal drying seemed only to elicit a guaranitica-type feeling. I still have to discount the possibility that i was using an unclean bong, so further experiment in that regard is due.

As for the "buzz" well, i guess im not really characterizing it properly. Its more like that "divinorum" feeling creeping over the scalp, one begins to feel incredibly 'uplifted' and happy,(clear and white) but without any of the "twistedness" that divinorum imparts. It lasts a similar time to div, too. So i suspect this acts on the k-opoids too, without being psychaedelic.

I havent yet tried it in high doses, and as to the extended dying time, I just dunno: so as yet I cannot comment on polarities either, although my first attempt will be acetone, but I have found acetone not that great in stripping really old leaves of stuff.

Originally posted by Thelema:

I have not seen it anywhere but one nursery in WA.

Does this nursery still have it for sale?

"I still have to discount the possibility that i was using an unclean bong"- Thelema

For bioassays its always good to have a very simple, sturdy glass pipe or bong that you can boil in water and scrub out before hand.

It makes everything all nice and scientific smile.gif

Guest Thelema

yes, this Nry does have it for sale(email me), and yes, it does make everything scientific.

My brain is hurting...

goto

www.sadgirl.8m.com/seXx.htm

if you want a virus.

(above website is nothing to do with me-you are warned!)