The Corroboree
mutant

Cannabis abuse and nihilism

hmm pretty good question... nice I am 'forced' to answer it , cause I refuse to answer it to myself properly...

I trip very rarely nowdays. haven't really tripped for 2-3 years but in all last trips I avoided smoking more than jsut a little (cactus) or only after the entirety of the trip psilocybe. I do not like drinking with psychs and I never did it, i cancels the whole point of it, the trip is blurred, a lot. one trip in 2007, after many years had me in deep and negative thought for a while, as soon as I touched the joint to my lips . so yeah, a trip would have me question my use or at least this is a possibility. I also have never tripped alone. Never tripped to aim a stronger deeper trip too.. I am a softie when it comes to dosing with psychs....

and I always felt these years that it would be of benefit if I partook a bit more often, doing it right of course, not what we are doing nowadays at parties... heh...even though its fun... but I never got over myself and routine to actually do it

It would be much more productive if I took the time to trip properly, and I have thought about it many times, during the years. All my trips and they are very few from 2007 till now have been very productive a posteriori.

doing it low dose (yeah, euphoria and stimulation, kind of a psych coke, along with partying) has some of the benefit (little) but overall , like with everything alcohol kills the afterglow of anything, from amanita muscaria to salvia divinarum to psychs.

I think I am kind of ... afraid of the preperation for such a trip... I feel that I should abstain for a while.... I might be afraid to loose my routine big talker and pussy-ass psychonaut explorer, lol - I would definately not plan to smoke during and especially at a peak... I have found that cannabis also spoils the trip for me too... but I am kinf of unsure now at a height of big tolerance.... one thing I am expecting to happen and it has happened, is trip euphorically and come back happier and insted of using amazing the afterglow for real targets, spend in on partying drinking and smoking, lol...

one the other hand, maybe it could be a darker experience, it would be pretty useful/interesting right now....

OTHER NEWS:

nephew here... so much helps! the best motiv to stay sober till the night and then again not over do it to see her at the morning, like a normal being... the nephew being in the house has me wanting to be real sober myself when being with her!

Hmm that sounds a bit funny: the real me is the sober me..... hmmmm... is it? it has to! .... hmm......

Edited by mutant

I think a deep, hard introspective trip is in order. One that might not even be pleasant, but will be productive. You need perspective, to rise above the haze of your, hrmm, proclivities. Please plan it, do it, then tell us how it went :)

• Like 2

thanks for encouragement and clearheaded comments, is certainly appreciated...

By the way, just so you know what you have to look forward to. I haven't smoked in oh, about 3 weeks now (I take periodic tolerance breaks and don't smoke that often to begin with these days) and haven't been drinking or doing anything else. It's fantastic, not coming home at night and craving some substance to relax and enjoy yourself. You walk around all day high off yourself. People who smoke weed all day....they forget what its like to be sober and how fun it is, it seems like a joyless existence, but it's not (I've been guilty of this in the past, too much and too often). Remember the view of a more sober life that's presented while you're smoking every day is not an accurate one.

The only thing I don't like is dreaming.... people go on and on about their significance, but personally I think they're just a jumble of random thoughts and I find them vexing and tiring, don't like having them and I LOVE when bud erases them.

• Like 2

nO reel progrezz in the habit - only worse becoz of strain - having done some pretty creative things though...

I edit ED lol

only more (more each time) some shrooms in the wine (cause we have no more beer) thing

and .....

and ???

what tell me

if I keep replicating it, it might as well work.... I mean it works in some way if I and we are doing it no?

[the more they steep in the wine the better ya, only have to calculate the wine vol]

if you ask me I would rather sell away those buggers to hippies (if this wasn't illegal around here) , hippiez who would obsess on the sheer potency of those fuckers... but no such 'race' exists in here, not locally, not with this kind of crisis anyway. magic muishrooms? hell no who wanna put this on top of all him problems...

well I guess only me.. but only doing it during a ....

heck this glass of wine really kickjs in now at the end...

keep this in mind

with psilo

its really important to drink instantly as opposed to " take your time to do it"

is this a proof me being a pussy and all.

oh this wine...

i don't know you dude, but you sound like someone who needs an abstinence based treatment program.

fuck that, all good ideas and companion in my recent crisis came from my own self and drugs and planning which were based on the thoughts I made using drugs . and family yeah and friends. and sab. but not abstinence. abstinence is for monks. maybe anotehr life... or 3-4 years from now..

cheers!

a hot winter, and a fucking 2014 begining. good news my back is bettar coz I got some serious job to do!

boy I am hungry

only getting going ready

and this was about the blue wine... what a fucking combo huh?

Edited by mutant

Tell him to get a hard physical job? I often switch from all day use to no use to using at night, the nights I go without I tire myself from hard work and I just sleep it off. Quit blaming a plant for peoples abuse problems ffs

I would love to get out and work physically but its fucking raining.

and oh, booze psilos and pot all at once are not a plant dummy.

wtf noone reads the whole fucking thread?

ED ED 4 now and ever.... ED is an old friend y'know?

Hey... my friend sometimes gets ahold of my account... only to get to this thread he has promised not to vandalise anything...

THANK GOD he lives in a country where most of this is allowed...

this is what my friend says this time, that I have him here relaxed:

wow , beer, psilo + a little lemon taste so fucking tasty...

it does not taste so kinbky wizout the psilo

some inspired barman can employ this! psilo-beer-lemon shots.

chaos, suits my character

i still feel that these pieces blue when I put them in alcohol. Wine or beer, today... which was actually better as I drink beer mostly..

well I dont know if it was because I was wearing a blue outfit or the

what we find is that both beer and wine works if you find some way to abuse it to PROFIT

if you have used up all of ytr stamina in drinking and smoking pot

dont know if it mixes better with beer than

unlike , say other natural psychedelics like salvia divinorum and amanita muscaria both prohibited in australia

psilo seem to penetrate their effect into close real life after theexperience after being used in combo with alcohol...

alcohol and amanita muscaria are not a bad combo if you know what you're doing

i have to to do amanita muscaria

I have to see Salvia space again.. fuck not now!

I mean why should we me doing the psychs, a lage dose... but it would be interesting.... but seeign as how pislocybing has been abused what would be battar??? mesc would be the bet, but it also has toll they say...

seems like time to abuse the cactus?

nah, just need to get one good one like 2009, maybe a battar one, to last , a moar

DO IT FAGGOT

Edited by mutant

Is it just me.. Or does this scenario seem to be progressing backwards?

I think you should just get a cat, do what you love and remember not to over-indulge too often.

• Like 3

hmmmm, it sounds kind of worse... reads like he was drunk again!

Holy shit I just typed an epic post but somehow lost it all.

It was all about going cold turkey sober, and how its by far the most intense trip I've ever had.

Fuck it.

Mutant, you can just find out for yourself, if you dare.

Two pieces of advice (which is really the only substance of the 2000 word essay I just deleted)

1.) Restrict your access to firearms

2.) Its not the drugs, you really do live in a world full of howling monkeys

GL

Lol

1) where are you people coming from? The war? Firearms? I dont know no family that have a gun at home. From what I understand hunters cops fascists and mafia have guns. And Americans. I dont know anyone to have a gun apart from a couple hunters which I dont really like to associate to. Oh, Once I borrowed an airgun to shoot some fucking magpies. I did not. But airguns do not count right?

2) you got that right. Only I never say monkeys. Monkeys are really cute. Also howling is the least we do. I like to compare us with chimps: they're really close genetically, they perform cannibalism and all kinds of nastiness and they are agressive

june 2012. 3 days. and then in july. 7 days. in both occasions I was traveling and freshly in love and in the romantic thing.

Has your friend lost the desire to deal with his substance problems or the ability to do so? I'm just curious where he's at right now compared to when the thread started.

And yes they do blue when you put them in alcohol, Psilocin forms dark blue oxidation products. It wasn't because you were wearing a blue outfit :P If you were to go mushroom picking and accidentally bring home some illegal mushrooms and then accidentally drop them into tea and then leave that tea for a few hours you'll come back to find it the most beautiful azure colour. That or just accidentally scratch them and see.

the desire to change something came up when I could not support my habit economically, and simultaneously when I started smoking a bit less because of that, and I lost the potential to buy whnever I wanted - I acquired the 'blues' : for some reason, when the big pot cloud left, or depression sobriety came, I realised I was really more alone, lonely, wild and misanthropist than before I was linked with that girl.

nowadays, despite the more alcohol comparatively (now returning to regular intake) I am waking up earlier, I am doing new stuffs and I am working with my plants and all. So, currently I feel it would be interesting to go a 2 day off, and would probably do it easily if I took a 2 day trip somewhere. But if I did it it wouldn't be a part of a long term plan. It would be out of curiocity. I know it will be interesting, so?

Getting a cat and planning a trip are good ideas

Thankyou Exo :) I hope you find it useful (if you have a similar problem).

Mutant honey you can't talk about the post pot cloud depression until you've been off it for a week. Depression and anxiety are classic symptoms of withdrawal. The 'you' while you're going off pot isn't the reality you'll have to deal with once sober. Your mind readjusts and those problems are much easier to deal with sober than they are while self medicating with cannabis.

If you can't at least take a week off to clear the pot haze and see what life is like sober and see whether it's worth going back to weed to deal with your troubles, then you have a serious problem that means you probably shouldn't be on it anyway.

I'm not saying life might not be easier while being a regular pot smoker, maybe it does deal with your problems, but without a sober perspective you have no idea whether it'll be better or not. You need that perspective before you can make long term decisions about your drug use. Otherwise you're flying blind. Do you remember how you felt on a day to day basis before you were taking your triple drug combo? Or has that faded into the haze as well?

boy here we go again!

I thought you were an easygoing fellow.

So the outcome of this thread must be that I must be cured from the curse of my habit and do whatever you are saying because you are right and the world is so fucking great when you are not smoking?

several wrong assumptions:

the world was never hostile to me. I have been a lucky muthafucker the whole fucking life of mine. You assume I ended up to do so much cannabis because I have trouble dealing with life. No. Its all my friends and all that ceased smoking that stopped because they could not handle their lives while smoking, I can. Me? I ended up doing it so much cause I love it. Most of the most wonderful things in my life and better choices I have made while being in that dreaded "haze" you mention.

you're also talking about life being difficult or easier and so, linking this with smoking. It has nothing to do with this. Life was and still is good with me.

You also imply a stoner has totally lost his judgement and you are getting even more critical:

you say if I can't stop for a week (to find out if I like it better sober, lol , this is funny) then I have a serious problem and I shouldn't be smoking in the first place, which is even more lulzy, as this was what most have been telling me from the begining.

You say a stoner cannot take right long term decisions: yes, I can really see that clearly at the wonderful decisions of all my non-smoker friends and family. I am being ironic , of course. This is bollocks, drugs are not bad, people are.

===

so let me ask you this: I have been where you have been, being sober and all, have you been where I have been?

Smoking 1.5-2.5 grams of bud per day for 2 years in a row without no day of exception?

and how old are you

===

lastly

Do you remember how you felt on a day to day basis before you were taking your triple drug combo? Or has that faded into the haze as well?

I got a better combo I did some days ago which will have you fantasising about me terrible progress and pathway to destruction:

I did this, because I has drank with several beer but had not enough pot for the night, so I made a joint with tobaco, cannabis, amanita pantherina and datura leaves. We shared this with a friend, and it worked wonders, then we took 2 shrooms as well.

5-way combo now that's some serious smoking mix

am I going to hell doctor?

awesome day today!

smoked up late, so much cooler!

Hey mutant. Allow me to correct you and explain myself - perhaps I wasn't clear enough in my original post, or perhaps you just misinterpreted it. I did not in that post, nor have I ever said that addicts cannot make decisions or life choices. What I said was that you can't make a truly informed decision on your substance use until you've experienced sobriety. Because you've probably forgotten what being sober feels like - you can't know whether it's worthwhile or not for you.

Not going to address the first thing you said, that was just a childish outburst. Not impressed.

If you have no problems dealing with life without cannabis - then why do you find it impossible to quit? You might not be thinking this, but by saying you can't go without, you're saying you must have cannabis in your life and can't be without it.

If everyone has been telling you the same thing since the beginning, it's probably true.

Definitely did not say that stoners can't make good longterm decisions - only that you can't make the decision about quitting pot or not until you reexperience sobriety.

I've never smoked 1.5-2.5 grams a day (that's a LOT of bud) but I have definitely been in a place where I used cannabis too much and found it difficult to control my use. Right now I'm on a break and haven't smoked in about a month. What I said to you about sobriety comes from my direct experience, I'm not sitting high and mighty judging you. That said I do have a nice fat stash waiting for me when my break is over :)

If you were trying to impress me with the "depths of your drug abuse" you've failed with that five way combo. But I'm pretty much done - I don't think you really want to change, you just want to lash out at everyone that wants to help you. I wish you no ill will man, but I'll honestly say that I've never talked to anyone who I think needs to get off drugs more than you.