The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Fenris

Psychedelic Podcasts

I've been listening to a lot of podcasts on the ride to and from work, my noise cancelling head phones work wonders under the helmet. I spent a while looking for some interesting material which I imagine would probably be enjoyed by a lot of people here, so her goes:

Timothy Leary narrating Flashbacks Click here. I had to rename the files with a .mp3 extension for my walkman to recognise them but they play fine through windows media player.

The largest repository of awesome psychedelic podcasts, with weeks worth of McKenna alone can be found here http://www.matrixmasters.net/salon/

right click on download mp3 and "save link as" it took me a while to work that out so no laughing. Some awesome talks by Grob, Raetsch and Ott for the more academic content. There is just so much awesome material here, if you haven't looked into this then do yourself a favor.

Listening to the discussion on how a severely mentally disturbed child of 12 was treated with LSD and the positive outcomes was fascinating, this work was done 50 odd years ago and never published.

A lot of the Mindrolling podcasts are worth a good listen and some can be found here https://soundcloud.com/mindrollingpodcast

The main page is here http://mindrollingpodcast.com/

Anyway I have been listening to this stuff almost daily for a couple of months now and just can't get enough of it.

If anyone has some good audio /podcast links to share I would love to take a look.

• Like 1

I love them too, the psychedelic salon is my favourite. I kinda wish it was further to work for me cause I cannot even listen to a whole average length song on my way to work. Cheap on petrol though. Thjnkjng of getting either a electric bike or electric skateboard for summer. Hope u r well brother.

Thanks for the reminder about these, i should stock my mp3 player with some more from psychedelic salon as they are awesome.

There are some other podcasts out there, Rak's for example, and jan irvine as well. but yeah psychedelic salon is probably the best overall.

My 10 month old is keeping me exhausted, usually the only time I get to indulge myself with regards to my secret shaman interests is the 30 min ride to and from work. Its all good though & I wouldn't change it for anything. We are all off to Nepal for some trekking adventure in Nov, should be interesting with a 6yr old & a 11 month old. Take care :-)

Lmao, yeah u couldn't pay me enough to do that Fenris. He'll, even a decent day out of a simple trip to the beach can be exhausting. And that's just with one. I wish u much patience. U r going to need it. :P