The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
botanika

Stonebones - new original music

Some original songs from my band. I sing and play guitar, my bass player sings a couple of songs. I have a few more songs missing I'll upload later. 'Name in the Sand' and 'Funk you' would be good ones to listen to first.

https://www.reverbnation.com/#!/stonebones

• Like 3

I am keen to listen, but it's not playing on my apple device, so i will have to check it out later on the laptop. :)

I am still having trouble getting a listen in. Now i am on my lap top, but the link wont work at all. Is it just me?

Edit: I did dream i got to listen to it, and it was like a bit of Led Zeppelin . So now my expectations are high. lol.

Edited by Amazonian

Try search for 'stonebones', shanghai and download the songs

Yeah i worked it out on the ipad. I was just tapping the foward/play button and it did nothing....tapped 'download' and am listening now.

Its very cruisy... and real music too.

I have listened to 3 songs so far, and yeah, i like it.

• Like 1

sophisticated, nice hard rock, me like.

good drums, vocals, reefs, nice. :wub:

chord progressions are, only 55% though.

• Like 1

BTW this was just recorded at our rehearsal space with a porta studio multitrack. Not a professional studio or anything. More of a demo to give to bars and friends. First time I recorded drums ever. Next time I need to procure a better kick drum. I found the kick really hard to fatten up and its also hard blending in the overhead mic's.

Chord progressions, yeah we keep 'em simple. Some songs were just jams basically and my bass player hasn't been playing long, I can't write anything too progressive otherwise he just gets lost haha!