The Corroboree
Torsten

LED grow panels (3) in exchange for donation

I have 3 LED grow panels I bought a couple of years ago, but never got around to getting them going and now have a better set up.They are red/blue, very much like THESE. They came with a european plug as I didn't pay attention when ordering. You could either get adapters or get them rewired. Voltage is 110 to 250 [automatic]. Manufacturer actually told me they are 12V to 250V, so could probably be converted to 12V input by someone who knows what they are doing.They are not high powered so ideal for seedlings or cuttings or rainforest plants.

I have never used them. They have over 200 LEDs each [15 x 15 it seems]. I paid over $350 for the lot, but have no use for them and couldn't be bothered rewiring them. For legal reasons i am disposing of them strictly as parts [it's illegal to sell applicances for use without australian plugs].I don't want any money for them for myself - however ......

If you want them just declare your intention here and then immediately make a donation of $71 [includes postage] to Toast's Dry July [anti cancer] charity here. Once toast confirms your donation I will send the panels a few days later.

Australian addresses only.

• Like 3

Pick me! Pick meee!

Receipt was emailed to you, and I added a lil extra. I'll save you the postage too :)

Edited by Darklight
  • Like 1

awesome. thank you. and yes, most convenient for me :)

Turns out the deal is even more generous than I thought. I just realised there are actually 4 panels :)

Noice. Very noice thanks. If I have spares I shall re-offer them