The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Halif

Three new(ish) tunes from Tepalom

Hi there all you creative types!

Feel free to have a listen if you are bored shitless and then heap upon me the praise, criticism, one-word-comments, or other such things that you care to!

I genuinely enjoy getting feedback no matter how blunt or subjective it is. It's interesting to hear how people respond to music.

We got three tunes of different types:

Shifting Fields: an ambient, slow(ish), thing..

https://soundcloud.com/tepalom/shifting-fields

Ace of Motion: actually not a full track. More a concept sketch. I don't even know how to describe things in terms of genre anymore. Drum n Bass? Kind of?

https://soundcloud.com/tepalom/ace-of-motion

Faceless Friend: my favourite. electro/jazz/fusion/thingo.

https://soundcloud.com/tepalom/faceless-friend

Yay!

Thanks for listening :innocent_n:

• Like 2

cool!! 1st tune yeah electro easy listening , 2nd tune not bad , 3rd yeah same its tha best out of the 3 :wink: do u love sigur ros?? not many people click in to tunes here :wacko: i think its a shame i love chillin planting out ,brewing out, lookin @ my garden to tunes and i think :scratchhead: my niteshades do too!!!

Edited by bullit

Hey Bullit! Thanks for commenting :) and listening.

rd yeah same its tha best out of the 3

Cool, I'm glad you liked that one too. I like it because I feel like it's getting closer to what I want to make: a fusion of structured jazz with an electronic aesthetic.

do u love sigur ros??

Sorry dude, I don't understand this... What's "sigur ros"?

sigur ros the band look it up dude i think u will love it....?.....

• Like 1

I had a listen to one and three, they are both very nice. I can imagine them as some nice background ear candy for spacewalking.

Good job

• Like 1

very nice man, again im impressed by how cohesive your sound is, all the tracks have your signature flavour

they'd sound good mixed together for a set or an album length journey

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Ajna, it's good to hear that you appreciate the cohesion of character. That's actually the second comment this week I've got regarding the notion of collection of tunes, and I find that encouraging.

And Bullit: That was a very good call... I looked up Sigur Ros and was immediately grabbed by the track BRENNISTEINN. I absolutely love the crunchy, heavy, and yet understated production of that track. Very haunting (as much as I dislike to use that word because it sounds like such a cliche) and beautiful.

• Like 1

yo halif if ya get a chance chek out my shitte live recordin [scusefingers live] 2 mics in a room picked the sound up good i think :scratchhead: