The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Zen Peddler

Synephrine HCL

I am very sorry about the double post but I simply had to ask.

Anyone got any experience with this stuff? I was merely trying it for low blood pressure which it helped amazingly after my body got used to it - but it has uhmm... side effects... Supposed half life is only 3 hours. So why does it work for at 6 for me? took a dose at 9pm as a top up and I was still wide awake at 4am!

Im assuming its some sort of indirect agonist of alpha receptors via a similar mechanism to ephedra?

Iv never got anything from a 30mg dose. Although iv never attempted anything higher. Might have a try today actually.

the dosages i was told to take were 200mgs to 350mgs. Upon further reading it appears that was a little high as otehr products recommend up to 60mgs. It certainly gets one wired. But not unpleasantly.

so thats why if anything, 60mg made me lay down. some hitherto unknown adenosine bath brought on by it :P

A half life of 3 hours does not mean the effects will stop after this period ie you body takes a 100mg dose

your body will break it down so by three hours will be 50mg and then six hours 25mg and so on until

your body breaks it all down and excretes it . so you will still feel the effects from a standard dose

until your bodies mg/kg reaches a level where its no longer noticeable. Be careful using it as it can

lead to heart murmurs / iradic pulse etc

• Like 1