The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
coolname

funny police stories

Hey does anyone have any funny or amusing stories about experiences they have had with the police?

I will start with something that happened to me a couple of months ago. I was driving home from IGA and a police car was coming down the road. They turned around and followed me for a minute or two until i pulled into my driveway then they stopped out the front and said they have pulled me over for an alcohol and license check. So anyway they asked if they could have a look in my car and i said yeah go for it. One of the officers was looking through the window and then he says 'whats that?'. I asked him what he was talking about, and he says 'whats in that little bag there?'. I had a look in the car and it was one of those little mixed bags of lollies that you get from corner shops with just the crappy black jelly beans and some sugar left in the bag. So i turned around and told him oh those are just my drugs. The look both of the officers gave me was priceless. All i could do was laugh and pick up the bag and show them what it actually was. They were actually pretty cool about it and thought it was funny aswell.

Im looking forward to hearing other peoples stories

• Like 1

I have one that is fucking hilarious...... Queensland!

end.

• Like 2

Last time I was in LAX:

Me: "Are you scanning my bag?"
Seco: "Yeah."

Me: "For things like drugs? Because you won't find any"

<Seco gives me a savage look>
Me: "I mean there's none to find." <_< >_> <_>

• Like 3

My boyfriend's older sister is a cop and when she mentioned to her workmates that she has a brother who has dreadlocks, a housetruck and grows cacti, they didnt believe her.

They asked for photographic proof, so when she came to visit she asked my partner and i to pose for a picture amoung all our trichocereus cacti.

We did so without a second thought..

Then next time we see her, she mentions that the photo of us and our cacti is very popular on her facebook page and has recieved many 'likes' from other police officers! :P

• Like 4