The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
NordicRituals

ALL ABOUT MY 72-HOUR DRUG BINGE!

kidding.

i don't agree with banning binge stories, but i don't think anyone should be posting them. it's just a rule that we should all recognise. as though we're above that sort of thing.

i mean, yeah taking drugs is fun, but what about all the insight u gained from it? i don't know about the rest of you, but i take drugs to become a better person. they've helped me resolve a lot of personal problems and find answers to my questions. i only came to this board a short time ago, but i was expecting people to post more on their amazing realisations on so and so, the philosophical insights from taking this and that.

i think we should have people posting more in-depth trip reports. writing about your adventures, explaining WHY it was such a good experience. sharing something u've learnt from it with all of us. after all, it's this very insight that we gain that makes entheogens illegal in the first place.

my two cents.

Couldn't agree more.

If people used common sense and some restraint then we wouldn't even need this discussion about banning posts. I am also utterly bored with the type of stories that have no results other than that the person survived the ordeal and projectile vomitted 7 times. There are more important things in life, such as life itself.

I would like to see a lot more work on sacramental use of entheogens and would love to see some decent trip reports in this respect. I have probably binged on more drugs (larger number and larger quantities) than most of you here, but I try not to bore you with the stories unless I feel that others may actually learn somehting from my experience. I regard most binge stories as tedious as the post-weekend alcohol and sex stories the straight community thrives on.

Please check http://www.entheogenesis.org/ for a more sensible approach.

Guest reville

I appreciate both sorts of use and their differnce

I suggested in the back alley of the original disputed topic that questionable reports might be housed at the lycaeum where there exists a ready built board for trip reports

you could link it to here for discussion