The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Denis Shaw

What "the people" had to say about the ban on binge stories

Guest Denis Shaw

I thought it was important to get some more feedback on the binge issue and not just from the moderators. I felt it was important to get some feedback from the general public also. I went out this afternoon with my note-taker and digital camera and randomly asked 50 strangers what they thought about the "ban on binge stories" and what their opinion of these forums were in general.

Below are some of the responses.

min.JPG

Gloria Goelz

Homemaker

I think this whole business is rather silly. I've been an avid binger since I was a teenager. If somebody was to tell me I was no longer allowed to encourage my own grand children to go on reckless binges I would pop a cap in their ass.

I think i'll be visiting the shroomery from now on. SAB is no longer a fun place to read about drugs while im smoking hash and knitting.

wdyt_black_man.JPG

Richard Nelson

Stockbroker

I think the moderators over at

shaman-australis really need to lighten up. Does anybody know how I can get in contact with that sexy Chemical Shaman chap. That delicious piece of meat is the only reason I visit the forums. Boy would I love to put my [this did not need to be here].

wdyt_old_man.JPG

Dan Hunt

Systems Analyst

A ban on binge stories??

How completely ridiculous. Why im on a binge right now , infact i've been drinking since 6:30 this morning , do you know where I can get some crack from???I swear to god i'd suck the Prime Ministers **** right now just

to get my hands on some sweet , sweet crack. You don't have any crack on you right now do you???

alb.JPG

Peter Whitmire

Taxi Driver

I'd just like to say that Chemical Shaman rocks the CazBar

, infact I have adorned the inside of my cab with pictures i've printed out from the forums.I tell all my customers that if they dedicate their lives to reckless drug abuse and sodomy then one day they may end up like this divine being. Who cares about banning binges??? Just don't take Chemical Shamam away from me , he is a god send.

wdyt_young_woman.JPG

Donna Gold

Researcher

I pledge my entire life savings to fighting the war on drugs if I can somehow get myself into a Torsten/Daniel sandwich.

Those two delicious men get me [this did not need to be here] just thinking about it.

don.JPG

Marty Clash

Electrician

I've been visiting the forums since the start of the year and my advice is "Less rules-More mayhem."

CHEMICAL SHAMAN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Man what the hell did you give me , my head feels really fucked up.

anon-.jpg

Anonymous

Submissive

I like cheese jaffles.

I have taken the liberty of personally editting out all obscenities. At least I think that's what they were....Im still scratching my head over that sandwich thing???

[This message has been edited by Denis Shaw (edited 26 September 2001).]

Guest Saph

Mmm Cheese Jaffles sound nice....

I wonder who that could be

Submissive arent we all when we need to be.

Personally I am dominant

[This message has been edited by Saph (edited 26 September 2001).]

I love you CS.

When the time is right, I want you to have my baby.

The thing I thought you had on your hands wasn't too much time...but obviously I was wrong.

Hey darklight, you know how you wanted to know what types of posts to archive.... well, this would be a classic....

CS, I am impressed about how you cruise through an issue like this with endless humour and goodwill. I think I need to take more drugs - they are obviously doing you a world of good wink.gif

Personally I think we should have a special CS archive...I'd hate to miss a marketing opportunity