The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
migraineur

Who Grows Medicinal Mushrooms?

Hey

Are there any serious mycologist here who grow medicinal mushrooms or who are successful at growing edibles and want to get into growing medicinals?

I'm also wanting to know if any of you who might be are in W.A.

Im not sure if i could call myself a serious mycologist but i do grow some medicinals and im from WA

have grown shiitake, lions mane , ganoderma

^ if I couldnt call you a "serious mycologist", then I dont know who I could :lol:

I also grow a few medicinals, including ganoderma

Im not sure if i could call myself a serious mycologist but i do grow some medicinals and im from WA

have grown shiitake, lions mane , ganoderma

I have some slants of grifola frondosa (Thailand and Stamets), hericium erinaceus, cordyceps militaris and some other species which I'm trying to figure out the name of but the black mark has blurred a little. Two of the 5 slants might have some contamination from what I can see but if you work with agar then I am sure you could clean it up by doing some transfers. I also have some plates of blue oyster and shiitake.

I am not really in a position to grow them right now so I'm thinking about giving them to someone who wants to and is capable of growing them. In return I'd ask that you help me out with some cultures in the future.

What say you?