The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Thelema

WANTED: 5Meo-DMT

The trouble with "exotic" chemicals is that it's really hard to know what you're getting, as mentioned earlier in this thread. I am of the mind that in order to be 100% certain that you are getting what you want, you have to either (a) know an illicit chemist, (B) be a legitimate researcher, or © make it yourself. Of course, I'm not advocating anything illegal, but if you want to experiment with hard-to-find chemicals like DMT or DiPT, or whatever (read TiHKAL and PiHKAL for a more comprehensive list...), you should start learning organic chemistry and start collecting extraction equipment, hotplates, condensers, flasks, and the like. You should also learn something about safe lab procedure. Never go into anything until you know absolutely everything you can beforehand. This helps ensure high survival rates...

When it comes to something as potentially dangerous as ingesting chemicals, I think it's best to learn everything you can about the substance, and then make it yourself, using the synthesi of Shulgin or another of the founding fathers of the illicit chemistry movement. My basic rule of thumb is: never trust a dealer. If you want guaranteed quality, you have to provide it for yourself. Just do your homework first and know what you're doing. Of course, if it's illegal, then it'a all just a big brain puzzle, anyway, isn't it?