The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mr b.caapi

Perth Bunnings finds...i.D's ?

Question

Hey guys, Bought 3 new family members from a Bunnings store this arvo. 1 was a Bridgee which was labeled funnily enough, but the other 2 i'm not sure on... I'm leaning towards Scop for the bigger one, the other is maybe a wee bit small to i.d but see what ya's reckon.

P1030038_zpsbfd0b07f.jpgP1030035_zps31e001e4.jpgP1030031_zps6751c6cc.jpgP1030032_zps72b059db.jpgP1030030_zpsbf004f0c.jpg

13 answers to this question

They look like the scop or scop cross that have slowly been finding there way over here. I think they are the hamiltons or collectors corner ones. I think the ones I got had a tag on them or on the sticker on the pot it said where they came from.

Cheers

Got

• Like 1

The last two look like I was thinking a scop x, that Bunnings has been flooding down here for a while.

I buy them at times when out of grafting stock. Wish they send some bridge this way.

Edited by waterboy
  • Like 2

Thanks guys, yeh i was thinking Scop. The mrs said Scop x , i thought what the hell would she know anyway... oops . lol :blush:

But yeh the Bridgee is very nice , looks a bit mum & dad to me.

good to finally see some Trich's for us Perthlings at Bunnings.

• Like 2

That first one looks like the peru/ cuzcos that they sell with the googly eyes? Was it labelled Bridgesii? The second two are the scops that Collectors corner sell.

Nah, no labels on it Stillman, but yeh, the Scop looking one had a collecters corner tag on it. The bridgee , which i havnt shown had a plain white tag with " Trichocereus bridgesii " hand written on it.

Man I want a bridge at Bunnings, actually at the moment I can't even get scops, I need to use them to graft some albino trichos and the whole town is dry lol. And I don't want to start cutting up my nice seedlings. lol

• Like 1

Awesome find!

May I ask which suburb? :wink: I'm in your locale

Pm'd

anyways heres the Bridgee from the same store for those that are interested.

P1030042_zps444d0782.jpgP1030041_zps6a2fdb57.jpgP1030040_zpsf688bfe0.jpgP1030043_zps17dd610a.jpg

• Like 3

You got that from Bunnings !!!!!!

I am going to have to duck down to bunnings to get some nails, screws and bits and pieces :innocent_n:

Cheers

Got

• Like 2

lol yeh, couldnt believe it myself mate, was a wee bit expensive, $30 , but yeh I couldnt leave it behind.

They had a footlong bridge at waldecks manning rd, but that was 50... Told the bloke to give me a call if he wanted to get them cheaper... Really wonder what the markup is... Lol

'Gilligan's' has a nice ring to it, much better than 'hamiltons' lol

Edited by gilligan
  • Like 2

Thats a beauty looks like the same clone Myco got. I want one.

Edited by Stillman