The Corroboree
toast

SAB webstore updated

Today I have re-listed dozens of plants that were previously listed as out of stock, including favorites such as Tabernanthe iboga, Psychotria viridis, P. viridis "Shipibo" &"Luna", a bunch of Piper and Salvia spp., Aloe vera, Rivea corymbosa, Ilex paraguayensis, Withania somnifera, Coffea arabica, Phalaris arundinacea "Turkey Red" and "Green", Passiflora incarnata and Agave tequilana, as well as a bunch obscure psychoactive and culinary species.

:)

• Like 12

i like how, you let us know about what's hot & cool at the sab nursery.

i noticed it, right away, when you toast, started @ wandjina, because you communicated via the forum, and that;s good.

blow your trumpet loud, after all sab encourages other traders, so shout out louod aswell, you, wandjina worker toast.

good offer above, wau luna and shipibo!! :wub:

• Like 3

Hey toast, nice work. Any idea when the ourinhos caapi will be back in stock?

Hey Toast.

There a a few plants that I'd like to order, but I'm wondering how the post between now and Christmas.New Year may interfer. It's worse for my corner of the world because I'm rural and the post seems to take another day or so than ususal, and at this time of year it really grinds to a crawl.

If I order now could the plants be sent early in the week, or alternatively could you hold back posting until January?

• Like 1

we send on tuesdays, but not next week. So any orders placed now won't be processed till the new year anyway [we may send some non-plant orders on friday, but not sure about that yet]. To make sure we don't send too early you can always put a date request in the comment box of your order.

Hey toast, nice work. Any idea when the ourinhos caapi will be back in stock?

Thanks Yeti.

Limited numbersof B. caapi "Öurinhos", "Black" and "Gold" will be in stock early next year, probably late January - early February :drool2:

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

Sweet!

Can't wait for the mail. The packages smell so wonderfully distinctive when they're opened!

This time I'm not going to give any away either!

no, this is not the right place to make comments about orders because the person in control of orders is not a member here. please use email [the email address on your order confirmation].

you will be able to make any required arrangements if you email.

Awesome packaging and quick too lucky I picked them up yesterday as my local post office lost the box their storeroom is hot and disorganized I've had 2 parcels go missing in the last 2 months. Came in here to mention Dragibus to those who don't have it get it there are some great articles and fantastic photos really professional awesome

Has the Öurinhos been and gone already?

herbalistics have some if you cant wait yeti