The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mally454

Best legal high???

vendejo- LOL smile.gif "stay away from psychedelic plants that originated in England"- i may totally agree, but i can't let that past w/out asking for some clarification? i mean why not all psychedelic drugs that originated in France? wink.gif

Originally posted by shroomy:

mally i share you pain,

Shroomy, thanks for the info.

Yes, I have searched the net for years and have seen just about every supposed 'drug test beater' around. From buying human urine, to drinking cleansing drinks, etc, etc.

I wouldn't touch any of em. All I want is for my gnome to get 'smashed' off something which isn't checked for.

Thanks to all who replied.

Hmmm...has anyone ever thought of boycotting those employers who make you have drug tests?

Or any other ways to "fight back"?

What about sabotage?

Originally posted by Gwydion:

here is currently a video in the hands of the German government, the UN, and now the US government which was made by a couple of german journalists in afghanistan just after the defeat of the taliban.

yes, I read about that too and was disgusted. It doesn't look like the US soldiers actually 'did' anything, but they watched as it happened and they put more people into the containers to meet the same fate. Quite similar to nazi germany really, where overzealous jews helped to load other jews onto trains in the belief that they were being tranferred to a more suitable place.

Anyway, the warlord who was in charge of that area was well know to have done mass killing before and was also well know to the US army. But I guess under those conditions they appreciate butchers like that.

Btw, most apparently died from heat stroke inside the containers. Whether or not the bullets were fired to kill them or to give them air (and kill a few in the process) doesn't seem to make much difference.

The film was important enough to be shown to the german parliament.

i'd heard ov this before to. but more in the context ov heatstroke & negligence. there is an english doco on this topic, on SBS 14/1/03- the cutting edge: afghan massacre, which looks interesting, but no use for gwydion in the jungle wink.gif

Originally posted by Gwydion:

It´s not quite the same thing, but there is currently a video in the hands of the German government, the UN, and now the US government which was made by a couple of german journalists in afghanistan just after the defeat of the taliban. [/b]

I believe this video will be making an appearance on SBS tommorow night 8.30 should be interesting judging by the trailer.