The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mally454

Newbie after advice.

Hello folks.

I only joined this board recently, so I'm a little unfamiliar with the rules and regulations. I have also searched, but can't find anything about any rules.

I have found a particular local site which has Salvia divinorum and Ayahuasca Vine listed. I am trying to find out if anyone has used the site before, opinions on their prices, quality, etc, etc.

Just didn't wanna go posting web sites and mentioning too much about these products if it is frowned upon.

Thanks.

There are no rules against posting URLs on this forum - even those of SAB competitors wink.gif

However, as salvia is illegal to varying degrees in australia, you may want to be a little cryptic about the name rather than just posting the URL for 'everyone' to see. Most of us know the other shops/sites anyway, and will quickly understand who you are talking about. Even abreviating a name might help, such as SAB, MG or HHH.

I dont wanna bad mouth companies...

But "I" Would recommend 2 stay away from MG!

"STATEMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CONCERNS OF THE CONTENT OR OWNERS OF THIS SITE".

MOJO.

MG believes that salvia is not scheduled in NSW (never been too bright with legislation). That would be fine if it only affected him. But experience overseas tells us that the authorities would likely use sales records to track any purchasers. he may have some protection to prevent this, but it is unlikely.

On the other hand, he doesn't seem to be too concerend about laws as he still has javanese coca plants on this website.