The Corroboree
fydesvindico

NZ cacti auction on trademe

Hey guys,

Just a heads up to any kiwi members here. Since i've decided to move back to Aus, I'm selling my small cacti collection that i've managed to accumulate here in NZ since the start of the year.

If you end up winning my auction i've got going on trademe, I'll guarantee you a minimum 20% off the winning price.. but could be up to 50% depending on how generous i'm feeling once sold :P

would much prefer my fellow sab members to look after my babies than anyone else haha.

heres the auction:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=535112813

Just let me know either on here, or on trade me that your from sab, and we'll sort out a price.

cheers!

fyde.

• Like 1

Id offer you 15 bucks for the pereskiopsis but you've got em in the picture so if they dont get sold thats my offer :)

Lol! I already have a small amount so If your really desperate for some pereskiopsis Lemmiwinks your welcome to jump ahead of me :wink:

if either of you want the peres, you can have it for free if you cover postage, as someone else wants the cereus separately.. so i'm breaking it all up. :)

• Like 1

That's all good Nemesis you go ahead and get the pereskiopsis, there are other things in that bundle that I might try and get my hands on ;)