The Corroboree
poisonshroom

B. Caapi 'Stiffy' rooted cuttings for sale

Hey everyone

Big few months coming up, so time to start peddling some of my wares :lol:

So far I have:

2x B. caapi 'stiffy' variety rooted cuttings (a mutant from tucanuca seeds from herbalistics with thick leaves that are smaller than usual - slow growing and appears to be more prostrate than a vine and would probably suit rockeries and things that still get a decent amount of water. Mine has stayed around 20cm tall and wide, occasionally sending off long shoots -which dont seem to last long because they grow along the ground and get mowed or exposed to too much sun etc and I bought it probably close to 2 years ago when herbalistics released a couple)

$25ea

Several Opuntia macrocentra pads (purple prickly pear - mine show purple colour even in a tropical climate and the pads are usually an interesting aqua blue/green colour with purple edges and brown tufts of glochids. It also gets long red and black spines on the tops of the pads. Mine have never flowered, but should have yellow flowers with purple centres and produce smallish green or purple fruit. The pads look suitable for eating too - thin, nice colour and shape and young ones are quite soft)

$5ea

Ill be adding more later, but thats a start. Pm for more details, pictures etc because apart from adding more stuff I rarely come back to these threads :P

Thanks

P.S some rooted Iboga cuttings may be coming up soon too ;)

Edited by poisonshroom

Irie shroom,

Pics man, or it didn't happen!!! :wink:

Just want to see the pics!

Respect,

Z

• Like 1

Hmmm.

Edited by gtarman

pm'd :)

Both stiffies are taken, but you can still put your name down in case someone backs out or what ever. Just for you Zaka (and also eatfoo who asked for a picture), Ill post a picture either later tonight or in the morning =]

Wow I would love a stiffy to try and bonsai!

Next time I take some cuttings I'll keep you in mind. Its actually very easy to grow from cutting (easier than its mother, which Iv never had any luck with). Iv thought about bonsai for this one too - its pretty much perfect by the looks, its a strange mutation.

Good stuff pshroom, great to see these getting about.

Herbalistics also have another dwarf mutant called enano which looks like another great candidate for bonsai: http://herbalistics....a6a613af3bfc773

Apparently he got alot of variation among the tucanaca seed.

Edited by shruman
  • Like 2