The Corroboree
Torsten

Ayahuasca concentrate available from Peru

Friends of mine in peru have developed a method of making ayahuasca brew more easily shippable. Peru has cracked down on the export of ayahuasca because the liquid often ferments in the cheap plastic bottles and explodes in the mail. I have never understood why the product is shipped so dilute as it increases the shipping weight, increases the legal risks, and ferments.

Now traditionally prepared ayahuasca brew is carefully heated to remove most of the water, ie the product is a paste. Peru post allows the shipping of this.

Please note that ayahuasca brew contains both harmaline and DMT, but of which are illegal in australia. Ayahuasca as a sacrament has been made legal in some other countries though. Please make sure you know your laws before ordering this stuff.

The paste is shipped marked as art supplies as an art kit.

Anyone interested in these please PM me and I'll send you the contact details. I am not involved in this in any other way.

we can make our own we hav the plants and its safer :BANGHEAD2:

bullit - many people prefer to use traditionally prepared brews made by a real shaman. Also, there is still a big shortage of vine in most countries including australia. At the moment many people are taking great risks in importing large volumes of liquid brew when these often represent just a cople of doses.

:scratchhead: I would have thought some details would have been omitted....

al good!! yaje~ is easy to brew and easy to grow in large amounts!!! books many how to brew :bootyshake: what tha fuck is a real shaman dont hav to go to peru ! DONT HAVE TO GO TO ITALY TO GET PASTA!!! :devil:

ayahuasca is not as simple as you seem to think it is and your comments show great disrespect to this amazing medicine. the selection of vine type, vine age, combination of other medicinal herbs, and the amount of chacruna is often very unique. Your approach might be fine if all you want to do is get smashed for 4 hours, but I presume most folks want a little more from their experience and probably know a little more. Looks like you have a lot to learn about the topic.

No, you don't have to go to italy to get pasta, BUT if you want very GOOD pasta you either have to find someone special who can make good pasta locally ... or go to italy, where there is good pasta everywhere. Getting good aya in peru is easy, but not so easy elsewhere. Also, most people don't live in the subtropics like yourself, so their options are more limited.

:scratchhead: I would have thought some details would have been omitted....

I was pretty careful with the wording so the mods don't boot me ;)

what in particular is the issue you see? PM me if that is more appropriate.

no issue cool cool ! its all tha same ya smashed ya smashed no diifferent way <> yaje is crazze!!! hav mate in south america town its all good

anyways.........i wish i lived somewhere this paste was legal and the art supplies came to my door with a smile GRIN from my postie Haans

Haans delivers tomotoe seedlings , sometimes remote control pieces, other times the best handrolled tortellini .

so on ya haans

:)

its all tha same ya smashed ya smashed no diifferent way

yeah, kinda figured that was about the limit of your understanding of this great medicine. Thanks for confirming.

My time to use THAT emoticon : :BANGHEAD2:

• Like 2

hahaah yeah i dont know what i am talkin bout this is a hot topic now stars r caming ! 44 and busted

haans good

I can make beer at home, nice flavour, nice body. but it is nowhere near the quality of some of the specialized boutique brewery's around the area.

peace.

• Like 1

pharmahuasca <> 25mg phenergan 20mg painstop 10mg stemzine 25mg prednisolone 10 beers a smoke

I was pretty careful with the wording so the mods don't boot me ;)

what in particular is the issue you see? PM me if that is more appropriate.

Don't worry T, I won't boot you. But you'll get a warn point if you don't behave yourself :lol:

Your initial post isn't incriminating in any way, but the discussion that follows is a bit borderline don't you think? I mean, why are we discussing what is and isn't available locally? It's illegal to make ayahuasca here and it's also illegal to import it, so the info is clearly only relevant to people in countries where that is not the case.

pharmahuasca 25mg phenergan 20mg painstop 10mg stemzine 25mg prednisolone 10 beers a smoke

frabz-CANT-TELL-IF-TROLLING-OR-JUST-HIGH-6e3173.jpg

Your initial post isn't incriminating in any way, but the discussion that follows is a bit borderline don't you think? I mean, why are we discussing what is and isn't available locally? It's illegal to make ayahuasca here and it's also illegal to import it, so the info is clearly only relevant to people in countries where that is not the case.

I guess I was talking two perspectives in one sentence. Definitely not about importing this into oz as I strongly advise against it. But fact is that many people do import the liquid and have bad consequences for a number of reasons [usually related to the fact it is liquid rather than the legality]. Some of these issues also apply to people importing it into the USA, which i believe is legal if done by UdV members. It is also legal in the netherlands I think.

Can I swap warn points for spankings?

• Like 1

Can I swap warn points for spankings?

Irie,

Now there's a deal!

Respect,

Z