The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Bread Filter

Has there been a change in the strength of Zonk?

I bought some Zonk from SAB and noticed it came in new packaging. I haven't bought any in years and was just wondering if the strength had been lowered?

I took 3 capsules over an hour ago and aren't even a little sleepy. 3 caps used to Zonk me out with the old product. Do I need to take more than 3 capsules now?

I have no other substances in my body whatsoever so can't work it out.

WHats Zonk? I'll have a look at the Sab shop.

Nope, exactly the same product. Different packaging? we had to change the tub from a small 12 capsule tub with a white lid to an 18 capsule tub with clear lid, but everything else is the same. Can you post a pic to make sure you actually have the usual product?

wasn't it you had a problem with zonk years ago [going the other way, ie too potent]? or am I getting that confused?

Yep that was me T.

I'll post a pic of the new packaging. It came with my copy of Dragibus yesterday. The old packaging used to say 1 capsule = relaxation, 2 capsules = sedation, 3 capsules = sleep. The new packaging doesn't say anything other than the ingredients.

ah yes. that's definitely the right product. label change was due to anticipating actions by the authorities [no dosages or effect claim allowed]. These are fast movers, so there is no such thing as 'old batch'. These would never be here for more than 6 months ... maximum.

so let me get this right. a couple of years ago you had one of these and got a severe overdose reaction despite there being no other drugs in your system. fast forward and now you get no effect at all from the same product? meanwhile hundreds of people consume these every week [for several years now] with no problems and no change in potency. Fascinating. I wish we could get to the bottom of this. It does indicate a change in your physiology rather than the product though as we have ot changed anything [other than occasionally the capsule colour]. We still get the ingredients from the same suppliers made the same way.

btw, these things don't go off. In the tidy up after the raid I found a bottle of them in black capsules which was a phase we did about 6 years ago. Been having a few to calm my nerves after all the dramas and they are as potent as when i first made them.

ah yes. that's definitely the right product. label change was due to anticipating actions by the authorities [no dosages or effect claim allowed]. These are fast movers, so there is no such thing as 'old batch'. These would never be here for more than 6 months ... maximum.

so let me get this right. a couple of years ago you had one of these and got a severe overdose reaction despite there being no other drugs in your system. fast forward and now you get no effect at all from the same product? meanwhile hundreds of people consume these every week [for several years now] with no problems and no change in potency. Fascinating. I wish we could get to the bottom of this. It does indicate a change in your physiology rather than the product though as we have ot changed anything [other than occasionally the capsule colour]. We still get the ingredients from the same suppliers made the same way.

btw, these things don't go off. In the tidy up after the raid I found a bottle of them in black capsules which was a phase we did about 6 years ago. Been having a few to calm my nerves after all the dramas and they are as potent as when i first made them.

Hey T.

I am really sorry if I have upset you over this but it was really not my intention.

I have had some serious insomnia issues lately due to stress and wanted to try these again as a herbal option before I resorted to hitting up my tackle box for the Benzodiazepines that have been prescribed for me. I still won't touch the Benzos though, I'd rather go without a nights sleep and be cactus on the ice when I coach kids in the morning.

My own personal issues must be what has changed the effects for me.

Again I am sorry. I didn't mean to cause you any bad publicity whatsoever. This was never my intention. I love your work.

Please feel free to delete this thread if you need.

Peace.

Edited by Bread Filter

I'm not upset! I am curious! Very curious. Although some people simply don't like zonk or might get the odd minor adverse reaction, there have only been a couple [literally 2] of pretty serious reactions to this product and you are one of them. So I was obviously VERY curious when you first posted about the problems years ago. In the end I figured we'll probably never know exactly what happened. But now we have a completely new angle. I mean, if you read my previous post you have to admit that putting it all together makes for a very interesting pharmacological situation. I have no doubt that both of your reactions were truthful and I have the feeling that you are right in saying that there are no other drugs involved, which makes it even more fascinating!

I'm not upset! I am curious! Very curious. Although some people simply don't like zonk or might get the odd minor adverse reaction, there have only been a couple [literally 2] of pretty serious reactions to this product and you are one of them. So I was obviously VERY curious when you first posted about the problems years ago. In the end I figured we'll probably never know exactly what happened. But now we have a completely new angle. I mean, if you read my previous post you have to admit that putting it all together makes for a very interesting pharmacological situation. I have no doubt that both of your reactions were truthful and I have the feeling that you are right in saying that there are no other drugs involved, which makes it even more fascinating!

Thanks T.

I gave them a plug on Bluelight a couple of weeks ago and that is what made me remember them.

I remember the black capsules from years ago. They were cool as.