The Corroboree
fydesvindico

WTB (new zealand)

hey guys,

S'been a while since I've been ethno-active... finally have some spare time, so i'm back on the prowl. Looking for any kiwi members with HBWR seeds for sale/ trade.

All i've got for trade at the moment are pach cuts, and either dirty sub or cube prints (microscopy purposes only)... I've also a very small amount of dirty P. weraroa spores (for microscopy purposes only)... pm for details. Otherwise I got cash.

additionally; if you know of any NZ ethno suppliers that aren't ridiculously overpriced, lettuce know.

also interested in loph seed/lings, M. tenuiflora seeds/ plants, clean Psilo prints of any kind, catha cuts/ seeds, and I don't know what the legality is over here (let me know); but any ephedra sp. seeds would be nice too... and well pretty much anything else interesting, I'm in desperate need to rebuild my ethno garden, it's been too long :(

also; if anyone knows of a local (within NZ) fumaric acid supplier, I would be forever grateful!

cheers,

fyde.

**edit: also keen on caapi cuts if available!

Edited by fydesvindico

i saw the title and thought "you want to buy new zealand?" :o

• Like 2

I thought that to. You would probably get change from a tenner :o:P

Cheers

Got

haha! didn't see that!

well maybe someone will make an offer :lol: and maybe some sab members might wanna put in to jointly own :P

Lol I take the south island, you can have the north, go ya halves?

I got a few hwbr seeds u cn have.

They r 'aligator creek' strain, got them frm an australian member nt 2 long ago.

I have watched a couple of my mates jumping through hoops tryna grow these in dunedin, and it always ended in failure. Just too cold here.

Just keep me in mind if u ever have excess cool seeds.

And pm me yr address 2.

awesome! cheers, might have a bit more luck up this way with them.

i'm moving into a place with a hot house soon too, so they'll have a bit more of a chance.

will keep you in mind when i've got some funky seeds to spare :)