The Corroboree
pete34

The Only Way to Stop Illegal Immigration

And I for one would like to hear the answer to what jox and shortly asked, whats your mob? where do you come from?

might aswell be calling everyone mudbloods

• Like 2

I believe Australia is the 6th largest country based on land mass err.. continent also we make up 0.33% of the worlds population where as china makes up 19.19% I for one would rather see what nothink is talking about happen and have the problems solved that are causing them to flee, rather then have an australian boarder patrol like an offshore mexican border fence, constantly patrolled and motion sensored I don't know the solution as I don't know enough about the situations that cause these immigrants to flee from their country, but I know then solution is not to send them all back or call them an 'illegal' if they appose the idea of sending them back

its mostly desert love

eh eh another illegal

where is immigrations phone number, let me see

again avoiding the captain cook question with insults.
  • Like 2

also one of the least densly populated, in comparison to other '1st' world countries

And I for one would like to hear the answer to what jox and shortly asked, whats your mob? where do you come from? might aswell be calling everyone mudbloods

logic not present

its about overpopulation, its not about im more aussie than anyone

its about population, i am sorry but from what i can tell so far you quote landmass but the people will mostly goto one of the cities

i dont see any logic in your responses either, Australia is desert

again avoiding the captain cook question with insults.

1. how is that an insult?

2. non logic

3. irrelevance

4. your posts havnt been worth responding too

also one of the least densly populated, in comparison to other '1st' world countries

what and thats logic for you!?

so landmass is how you are looking at it? in a country thats mostly desert???

pass the peyote over here youv had enough

You cannot stop immigration - it is natural for living organisms to move around the planet. Wake up to the fact that nature is in control of this, not people!!! We are humans walking this earth, not humans living in fenced off areas they name as a country! The environment governs the best place to reside (you can't live just anywhere on this planet and survive you know), it is quite selective. Remind yourself that the majority of the people who used to live on this land were killed via invasion and our culture was designed and created into a controlled and "cotton ball" lifestyle. So our super-strong economy and health care system is all comfortable and logically successful, but that's because there is no connection to anything different (which by the way is a choice killer). Illegal immigration started with the english and has not stopped since. It won't stop until the land has reached it's saturation point. I just hope people are smart enough to look after the land properly, as this is a suprisingly delicate place (environmentally).

• Like 3

I'm 5th generation Australian

Does that mean I get to stay?

What is your logic? 1st in best dressed?

Now you've got a place your go to make you stand. Sounds like selfish logic.

Answer the questions.

• Like 3

well if we should send people back why not the very first que jumpers as has been asked? the first person you questioned their age wtf dose that have to do with this. and the second person u called an illegal, it is a insult because you state your dislike for so called illeagals in your op then with no bassis you lable people that simply disagree with you an illeagl.

im also still confussed why its ok for you and your girlfriend to be here but then judge anyone else for coming

edit.(captin cook = first que jumper)

Edited by noshiewa
  • Like 2

I loll'd but my warn bar tells me No.

dont be shy Stillman

immigration can send the illegals home asap what do you say about that idea?

and why shouldnt they its what we pay them for

Still no answers!

Just more stirring WELL DONE, great logic

• Like 1

logic not present

its about overpopulation, its not about im more aussie than anyone

its about population, i am sorry but from what i can tell so far you quote landmass but the people will mostly goto one of the cities

i dont see any logic in your responses either, Australia is desert

Considering that the net immigration rate is about half the birth rate (0.6%/annum versus 1.2%/annum) it would be far more successful to attack overpopulation by discouraging reproduction amongst the Australian population than to discourage immigration. We have policies like the baby bonus to increase the future working age population to help support our ageing population, whilst turning away working age immigrants from different cultures and with darker skin than most of us. I can't possibly see our immigration policies as being about anything other than being "more aussie than".

• Like 5

You cannot stop immigration - it is natural for living organisms to move around the planet. Wake up to the fact that nature is in control of this, not people!!! We are humans walking this earth, not humans living in fenced off areas they name as a country! The environment governs the best place to reside (you can't live just anywhere on this planet and survive you know), it is quite selective. Remind yourself that the majority of the people who used to live on this land were killed via invasion and our culture was designed and created into a controlled and "cotton ball" lifestyle. So our super-strong economy and health care system is all comfortable and logically successful, but that's because there is no connection to anything different (which by the way is a choice killer). Illegal immigration started with the english and has not stopped since. It won't stop until the land has reached it's saturation point. I just hope people are smart enough to look after the land properly, as this is a suprisingly delicate place (environmentally).

you hope people are smart enough? did you read your post? its fantacy

I'm 5th generation Australian Does that mean I get to stay? What is your logic? 1st in best dressed? Now you've got a place your go to make you stand. Sounds like selfish logic. Answer the questions.

sorry this post is illogical

well if we should send people back why not the very first que jumpers as has been asked? the first person you questioned their age wtf dose that have to do with this. and the second person u called an illegal, it is a insult because you state your dislike for so called illeagals in your op then with no bassis you lable people that simply disagree with you an illeagl. im also still confussed why its ok for you and your girlfriend to be here but then judge anyone else for coming edit.(captin cook = first que jumper)

wake up mate lay off the peyote, think of solutions if you think they shouldn't be sent home, your logic is we dont have a right to protect our borders, wake up mate, if you cant use logic i wont reply from now on

wake up

what percentage of desert is india with its 1billion population.

And I see no logic behind you ranting on about how immigration is such a problem when you aren't willing to look for /hear out an alternate solution to your own unlogical premeditated solution which you have already declared as Quote "the only way".

The reason we don't send them back or leave them for dead is because we have ethics behind our logic and that ethic is to help any other human in distress. same reason we don't euthanize everyone over a certain age, when they are deemed an unnessacary drain on resources something called human rights and equality, I value them.

Also Re: deserts look in to earthship/ sustainable/ off grid living

And my logic behind knowing your ethnicity is I would like to know from what cultural basis your logic has been formed on this issue.

Saying we're all illegal's or on peyote dosen't justify that your solution is right, it only makes you look all the more ignorant. especially on an entheogen based forum

• Like 6

chuck the troll back under the bridge

• Like 5

Did this guy not read Torstens post about "posting while trollied".

1/7 of the words population are homeless. I never saw that SBS show about reality style reverse boat persons, but if they do a second season id nominate you OP.

Edited by eatfoo
  • Like 3

no worries, im out keep up the uninformed claimes bout people and your own wisdom it should get you far in life. its no suprise you cant see the big picture with your ego and faulse wisdom in your way.

illegals will be sent home guaranteed

Still no answers! Just more stirring WELL DONE, great logic

jox and like your question was ever my priority lol it was posted not long ago lol

emotions high,logic 0 = get lost

your logic is we dont have a right to protect our borders

your logic is we dont have a right to protect our borders

Who is we?

• Like 1

no worries, im out keep up the uninformed claimes bout people and your own wisdom it should get you far in life. its no suprise you cant see the big picture with your ego and faulse wisdom in your way.

eh eh oh dude your logic again

if you find an answer then post it

chuck the troll back under the bridge

now thats real logic for you lol :blink:

You said you want a discussion?

My post #59, had questions & seems you started this thread, I would like to here your opinoin.

You seem to have one, it just shuts down when you get asked questions.

answer the questions then we can move forward.

By the way my first post here was 2 hours ago. Keep up!

& dont tell me to get lost or is this discussion not going your way?

Edited by Jox
  • Like 2

You said you want a discussion?

My post #59, had questions & seems you started this thread, I would like to here your opinoin.

You seem to have one, it just shuts down when you get asked questions.

answer the questions then we can move forward.

jox my reply is there it says: sorry this post is illogical

but with further consideration

your logic is we dont have a right to protect our borders, wake up mate, if you cant use logic get lost

wake up

Whos logic?