The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Zen Peddler

Was supposed to go in the city tonight

Missed the train in so drove. Got lost trying to find some bloke's house on the way. Got stuck on roads in hawthorn and Kew and just fucking cracked it, did a u turn and went home. Sorry mates. No catch up again... Too cold, too busy and just too fucking logistically annoying.

Light up a nice zornia J sitting by the fire and by fuck I made the right decision...

• Like 2

Cranky old bastard :P

I'm the same whenever I have to go to Sydney if it's any consolation, except I crack the shits and turn around somewhere near Brooklyn.

when i forget how to get back from the toasted sanga machine in the kitchen ,i hail an earthquake yellowcab .......and we both end up happy after the event back in the loungeroom

• Like 2

Blue Meanie was about right you grouch.... :wink:

Anyhoo, do you grow your own zornia? is it worth trying?

I purchased a jar of zornia... Wasn't overly impressed.

Then again; being loaded up with the real deal most of the time probably doesn't make for very subjective testing :P

Its milder, no where near as strong as the real thing but it has a subtle effect that seems to potentiate with usage, so that you feel it more over time. When i was smoking it a lot for a while I found that id get tired without it. the main thing i like about it is actually the taste of the smoke. Its very similar to me.

I found the smoke somewhat overwhelming at times. I also noticed minimal difference between jet flaming and regular lighter.

How is your lung congestion/cardiovascular health since smoking it regularly? Are you smoking it exclusive or still dabbling with the real deal from time to time?

You are turning into a cranky old man, you realise this zen??