The Corroboree
mutant

Praise SAB, limited number of freebies to non-oz members

EDIT [14 july] : THE GIVEAWAY IS OVER!!

This giveaway is a tribute to all the wonderful people of SAB, for their wonderfully positive overall vibes , especially the cultivation enthousiasts, for all the knowledge being shared generously here.

unfortunately I cannot send to australia due to strict import laws, so I will send to non-oz users, underlining the international status of SAB

I have said this a thousand times, but I thank from the bottom of my heart people who have send away freebies to me.

inco for the initial trigger in cacti , this awesome supper puppy kk339 and all the rest of you, mates!

I will send 5 freebies, I was thinking 3-4 y.o Trichocereus pasacana seedlings, but it can be arranged to be something else like some other ozzie trichocereus clone or a penis plant, or even some Acacia acuminata seed. I like it that the gifts have an australian tone in them.

Got to be non-oz, so you can receive the freebie in safety.

PM me to participate, say hello, and state requests.

you can freely talk in the public thread

If I feel generous enough I might send a couple more.

DISCLAIMER

these last months I am getting insurance of a land worker, farmer, or whatever they wanna call it , and starting a nursery, trying to live of land, collecting edible mushrooms, herbs, and cultivating helpful and ornamental plants, also a big focus on cacti and succulents.

This means I am no more only a collector, but a wannabe businessman of plants, a small-time one, just starting , but still one. I have to say I feel a bit awkward about it, and about selling plants. I have talked about this with some community friends privately but I wanted to share this with the community I was so much helped and welcomed, despite the sometimes harsh behaviour of mine.

thanks for the nice words for my cacti and flowers and photography, this helped myself-esteem as a cultivator, even though its the cacti that do all the job, and I deeply know this, but I am still glad having people tell me I got a green thumb, especially if I am starting a nursary for growing plants and cacti and investing lots of time and money among other things ...

you have helped with this decision of mine to work with plants over these 3-4 years I have reading and writing here, and I hope this forum lives for another 100 years as a place to share these kind of information.I learnt a lot, still learning, every fucking day, because thats life.

the career and business thing and profiting is not really in my blood, but selling my plant creations seems much like a nice way of living. I made a greenhouse and trying to see how plants are like in there.

Wish me luck!

Anyways, I had to share these.

Edited by mutant
  • Like 14

That's really cool, I admire you!! I'm still starting in life, studying, zero money and I have a wife that doesn't wanna live of the land :P, but who's on the other hand super tolerant with my crazy behaviour en drug use. Can't have it all.

:)
  • Like 1

That is simply awesome Mutant. I would still love to do a few more trades with you. Too bad the Caapi cutting deal didnt work out.

I still have some cacti with your name on it. I hope thay can contribute in your pursuit of plant business

Monstrose trichs are high on my wish list.

Edited by woof woof woof

I have already not enough space, otherwise gladly. Although I would wanna have a coca plant, it would do well in my appartment.

Very cool mutant

I imagine your nursery should do pretty well with some of the awsome cacti i've seen of yours

good luck

Good stuff mutant

I am sure you will do well with this new endeavor. Having seen what you have done over the last few years on your roof there is no doubting your capabilities as a gardener. The transition from hobby to a business can be an interesting time :)

Cheers

Got

• Like 1

thanks for kind words.

come on

non oz members chime in

Mutant great work, I hope to do what you do in a few years too.

Did you grow those T pasacanas yourself? they are soooo slow I have a few small ones I bought I'm thinking about grafting the lot to something on steroids lol.

Hey you said that your looking for TP CREST I think Hamiltons sends OS

http://www.hamiltonscacti.com.au/ whether the plant is peruvianus or not I'll leave that for the experts.

Nice one mutant! U seem rather happy and content these days, lovely to see. :)

• Like 1

no, damn, I bought them.

i supsect pasacana is faster than terscheckii, but then again, I only did terscheckii from seed.

thanks friends

The 'trichocerei starter pack' he's offering is quite impressive..

:wink:

Edited by mysubtleascention

Should I apply for a freebie ..?

One of those veteran Australian clones would be amazing !

I can send you TIG, he is a nice fatty ozzie bridge with characteristic spination

bump

hey I still haven't got to make the packages. I dont remember if 5 persons have showed up. Chime in if you want a freebie...

this wont be running for long

I am very non oz and would love to take you up on your offer as I an having problems getting a lovely garden started...

would you send to Viet Nam?

By the way... My wife and I have taken your advice for our Greek honeymoon.... Thanks man!!!!

hey mutant, I'm in germany and really missing my cacti back in oz. if you have any cuttings or seedlings spare I would be grateful. I have some seeds from Koehres-Kakteen to trade if your interested too.

Im down too if theres still some availble.

Thanks,

himdumb

Edited by Himdumb

I'd love one too if you're still offering.

Cool , I guess there are more than enough people now.

i will try to get all of you getting something.

PM me if you have a preference! and I will get back to you as soon as I prepare them

Long live coroboree!

hey I have sent some PMs but they were lost due to the crash of the site probably

sethomopod

mira

kykeion

kalika

PM me with your adress and preferance for the freebie

I am trying getting my shit together to deliver what I promised.

I am still waiting for those adresses.... I send PMs too....

I am sure kykeion had applied, coz I noted him, but the site crashed at some point and couple posts must have been lost or something....

After some 4 months, I got the freebies I promised sent!!

I still owe a pack to woof woof and kykeion [yep I found his adress at last] . Hope you like them!