The Corroboree
2Deep2Handle

Chef made good on his trades with me

Chef/ rumple foreskin made good on his trades with me, and has done so for apporimatly the last fortnight...

He was in contact with me after he was exposed, fixed me up the trades he owed me, and more than accomadated me for making me wait

He then sent the goods out very promptly after he said he would

Thanks Chef, and sorry i took so long to tell everyone hes all good......

i think you should unlock him Torsten, unless you feel it is still necessary, although like i said, he MUCH MORE than fixed me up, and could feel a genuine sense of remorse and self hate at what he had done through his PM's

Edited by 2Deep2Handle
  • Like 10

Good stuff, he could have run but did the right thing. If I fucked up I would like the opportunity to make up for it. Whether he comes back is another thing he got thrashed by a few peeps.

• Like 2

never doubted him.

So great that you posted this 2D2H. We've had a few members who have had similar problems, and a lot of them have not followed through with making good on their trades, though most of them initially claim they will. I think being able to recognise when you've fucked up and then fix the damage is one of the most positive trait we can have as humans, and I commend you for recognising that Chef has done this and bringing it to the attention of the rest of the forum. :)

That's excellent news, and I probably owe him an apology too for my doubt. We live and learn, maybe next time we can be a bit more forgiving of someone who has fucked up.

Very happy news. Hope he makes his way back here.

great news, but chef needs to give me a list of everyone he fixed up so I can compare it to the claims made in the thread.

I know he is a good guy and I am very disappointed that he didn't follow through on getting himself reestablished here, but it is great to know he has fixed some of the trades. I have no problem unlocking him if he makes good on the rest of what we discussed and I already sent him a PM yesterday to make that clear.

WHo else did he have to fix up and what other conditions of reentry to the forum were put onto him?

I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew he fixed me up, instead of saying nothin like i had for 2 weeks (been Extremly busy!)

Thats good news 2Deep

It is great to hear that Chef is following through with his trades.

Cheers

Got